Time off the ship

love~disney

Mouseketeer
On the last day when do you need to be off the ship? We don't want to be the first off the ship or the last ones to leave. :) I'm trying to figure out a time for the shuttle to come and get us. Our fight isn't until 3:00 so that isn't a factor.

On the last day when do you need to be off the ship? We don't want to be the first off the ship or the last ones to leave. :) I'm trying to figure out a time for the shuttle to come and get us. Our fight isn't until 3:00 so that isn't a factor.
The ship is generally cleared for debarkation around 7:30, and you must be off the ship by 9:00.

They want you out of your staterooms by 8:00am and off the ship around 9:00am. Other than breakfast and picking up photos from Shutters, there isn't much to do on the last morning.

We leisurely got off about 8 on our last cruise. No line to get off or at customs (obviously this will change per cruise but that was our experience in January on the Dream).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter