Time of year to go?

glodie

Earning My Ears
Hello, we were just in WDW in June and enjoyed it very much. Now we would like to try a trip to DL
When is the best time of year to go as far as crowds and weather?, I have never been to Cal., also could
someone tell me where to find a link that would show a map of DL. Thank you for your help!

Normally when we go to DL we avioid Friday, Saturday, and Sunday due to these are the most crowded days to go. The best time is after labor day til Christmas week (avoid all holidays) and then January til February.

I'm going to disagree with Minybear just slightly -- the Fall (except Thanksgiving week) is a great time to visit, but January and February are the rainy season and can be cold and wet by California standards. Not so bad for us native Californians -- we can just pick a day when it's not raining and zip up there -- but might be disappointing if you traveled a long distance.

Foodlover (aka Mary)

I have a feeling Minybear was just mentioning low crowds not weather for January due to she probuably forgot about how cold and rainy the weather was in January and February.

Definately try to go in November, unlike WDW ,the Christmas decorations are up at the beginning of the month, and the park is absolutely beautiful. The crowds are very manageable if there are any , and the weather is great. We did this last year, went Sun. after Thanksgiving to the Wed. after and had a blast, will be hard to go anyother time for now on. Try it I guarantee you'll love it.:earsgirl:

We always go anytime from September to April (except holiday weeks) and have never had major crowds. We usually have a weekend stay so that we don't miss alot of work and kids don't miss to much school and the most we've ever waited in any line is about 25 minutes for Indy but usually we walk-on or have a 5-10 minute wait. Enjoy:earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter