Time of Dover Debarkation

CaliforniaCastaway

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know the time of debarkation in Dover? Disney says "official" time is 9:30 a.m. but wondering if they typically start debarkation earlier.

Does anyone know the time of debarkation in Dover? Disney says "official" time is 9:30 a.m. but wondering if they typically start debarkation earlier.

In 2010 there were four cruises that debarked in Dover.

Three let you off at 7am one was 9.30am.

Dover suffers from high tides and the late one was delayed due to that.

I think they are covering themselves that a cruise could come in at 9.30am, I think it will be 7am but do not book anything on that please!!!

The theory is that if they do come in at 9.30am then there is a fast turnaround for the next cruise and the early muster drill.

At the moment all we have is what occurred five years ago, no cruise has come into Dover, the first is next Friday and I hope to be there to watch it.

Thank you. I will wait to see what time they debark next Friday. I hope it is earlier so we can get back to London for a day of sightseeing. We are on the July 10 cruise.

Thank you. I will wait to see what time they debark next Friday. I hope it is earlier so we can get back to London for a day of sightseeing. We are on the July 10 cruise.

I will be taking photos of you!!!!

I guess its 7am, and they are covering the chance of a delay in.

When the Magic has left its last port on the current cruise, its estimated arrival time will be shown. http://www.marinetraffic.com/ais/home

DM.png

I didn't realize the boat would dock so early....I followed their "official" advice of not booking a flight from LHR prior to 2pm. Which is a bummer since we were not able to take a direct flight to Austin, and have to connect through Dallas not get home until very late. But I guess on the off chance it's a late arrival, we won't miss our flight.

I didn't realize the boat would dock so early....I followed their "official" advice of not booking a flight from LHR prior to 2pm. Which is a bummer since we were not able to take a direct flight to Austin, and have to connect through Dallas not get home until very late. But I guess on the off chance it's a late arrival, we won't miss our flight.

I am sure they did that re the experience from 2010.

Four Baltic cruises from Dover, three back at 7am one at 9.30am. They didn't announce the switch on the late one until well after its release and people had booked flights. So they erred on safety of the latest time they would be back.

I was off at 7am in 2010 on mine and home by something around 8am.

Just saw this on The London Toolkit----http://www.internationalfriends.co.uk/

"Joining Procedure At Dover
Ocean Princess, Crystal Serenity and Crystal Symphony arrive by 6am and 7am in the morning with assisted disembarkation starting around 7am. We will ask you to apply for a disembarkation slot of 7:30/7:45am or earlier. We will leave Dover by 8:30 am.
Disney Magic has a schedued arrival time of 9am. Disney Magic passengers should apply for a disembarkation slot of 09:15-09:30am, and we will leave by 10am."

Just saw this on The London Toolkit----http://www.internationalfriends.co.uk/

"Joining Procedure At Dover
Ocean Princess, Crystal Serenity and Crystal Symphony arrive by 6am and 7am in the morning with assisted disembarkation starting around 7am. We will ask you to apply for a disembarkation slot of 7:30/7:45am or earlier. We will leave Dover by 8:30 am.
Disney Magic has a schedued arrival time of 9am. Disney Magic passengers should apply for a disembarkation slot of 09:15-09:30am, and we will leave by 10am."
I think they are just following DCLs 'official ' time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter