Time of Day when making online adrs

cwojchik

Mouseketeer
I am still trying to decide if I should call or use online when placing my ADRS. I am assuming it is still 7am eastern for phone ADR res but is it also 7am eastern for online as well?

Definitely do it on line at 6am. It is actually very convenient. Make sure you have a printer or copy and past all your confirmation info into another document just in case there is a glitch - just like you would do on the phone.

It will take you much less time and put you at the front of the line to get the dates and times you want.

This is good to know. Can you reserve all ADRS including character meals online? Do you have to type in CC info for each reservation? This seems like it would take me forever :)

yes you can book all ADRs on line. As for cc, the only ones that need cc are Cinderella's castle & the dinner shows, I think that is it. I would suggest booking online and check out with a few every so often. it times out after I think 20 mins but just in case I would do the ones you have to have and then check out and then do the others.

yes you can book all ADRs on line. As for cc, the only ones that need cc are Cinderella's castle & the dinner shows, I think that is it. I would suggest booking online and check out with a few every so often. it times out after I think 20 mins but just in case I would do the ones you have to have and then check out and then do the others.

California Grill requires a credit card number.

I practiced a few times before my 180 day mark arrived.
Just so I knew what to do-

when you are "ordering" your reservation you add it to your cart which will total it up at the end. My norway Princess breakfast needed a Credit Card hold---

When my 180 day arrived plus the 10 days== I was able to reserve my 7 places for 7 people. the whole thing from start to finish took 17 minutes.

when I checked back online at 7:30 all the reservations for that day for Le Cellier were gone. I did get our dinner there.

I think this is the day and unfortunately I read the board wrong and thought it was 5 am eastern so I am now up an hour too early... better early than late!

Anyway, I am looking at the ADR and notice that I can only select the first day on our trip so far. Does that magically change at 5 AM so I can book forward 10 days? Here I thought I was on the right path and now I am worried and confused!!!!!

I think you need to log in to the site (you can make your reservations without being logged in) and pull up your resort confirmation number in order to make the 10 days pull up. HTH!

(Likely staying off site and getting up for all my ressies this week here...bleh)

Also, if you should want a Fantasmic package, you have to call the dining 1-800 number after 7 Eastern and speak to a person. Online won't give you the package.

So I get up an hour too early but I was able to book everything I wanted. I waited until 7am eastern to book the Fantasmic package but when I called I was told that their system was undergoing an enhancement so they couldn't book anything for at least another hour. I sure hope what I booked online is still in there!!!

Thanks to all that helped out with my online ADR questions!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter