Time is NOT moving

RJO

Me
We are coming to WDW for the first time Nov 7...we are a male 53 and female 51 and we have saved for 8 years for this trip...Disney has been a DREAM for me all my life...but...life got in the way...also son 24 and Girlfriend will be coming with us...maybe...just maybe we will be lucky enough to get a dream come true from Disney...to wax poetetically if I may...I used to watch "Wonderful World Of Disney" every Sunday as a child and young adult with dreams of going there some day...we are staying at CSR
All I can say is we have a count down going and CANNOT wait until Nov 7, 2007 at 5:30 am when we leave for WDW!!!!!:

Congrats:cheer2:
We'll be there at the same time...arriving Nov 2, counting the seconds until leave:banana:
DH and I are taking my parents this year with us...they haven't been in about 10 years. They have also never stayed on property before so they are very excited for the full Disney experience. We have stayed at CSR before and really enjoyed it, I'm sure you will too. Take your time and enjoy, don't try to rush and see everything.

RJO - I know you will have a ball. DH and are both 58 and we love WDW. We have gone every 1 - 2 years for the last 10. In that time our kids came with us just once. (That was in honor of DD graduating from college.) We have a much better time when it is just the two of us. I'm envious of you because we were last there a year ago and won't be back til April. I hope you will be there long enough to take it slow and take in everything.

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

So crazy how time goes soooooo slowly waiting for the big trip and flies by when you're there! You'll have a wonderful time - have you read any of the disney planning books? That might help occupy some of your time! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter