• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Time in water parks

Jen9499

Earning My Ears
Going for 12 days. Would like to visit each water park for 2-3 half days. Arriving at 10:00 and leaving by 1-2:00. Is this enough time? Should mention we're going 1st week of sept so hopefully won't be huge lines!

No, once your in the water parks, there is never enough time. JMO. I would have a plan B... which included no 3pm ADRs just in case everyone wanted to stay in the water parks..

We have done exactly what you mentioned and I will it felt like we needed more time. Especially as my daughter gets older. This year she will be almost five and we have planned a whole day at the water park. If I were you, I'd try it. If it doesn't work out, Id stay a full day and not go back. Maybe use two whole days.

I think your plan is fine. We never stay at a water park the whole day - it wears us out. We usually go from opening time to after lunch. Then back to hotel to nap. Then to a park or dtd for dinner

That is the amount of time we went to the water parks. About 10-2. My kids were 11, 7, 4 at the time. It was sufficient for us.

That is the schedule I have done many times and it has always worked for my family. After 4 hours, we felt ready to leave.

Yes, we stay for 10 nights and that's what we do. By 1-2 pm we are ready to leave and we got 2-3 times during our stay

We do the same thing, but usually 12-3 or 4. We spend the morning in MK or something and then head to the water park. My girls are now 14 and almost 12. Since you will be coming back to the WPs s couple of times, I think you'll be fine.

We go to the water parks every afternoon almost and every 3rd day from about 11-4 nd no one is ever ready to leave! We really love water though!

I'm good for about 4 -5 hours. My daughter (8) could stay longer, though after about 4 -5 hours I'm ready to call it a day.

Depends on you and your family. I would say no...but then my kids were happy to spend practically the whole day there. Don't restrict yourselves by planning adrs etc. Just leave when your happy to :)

I'm glad you asked this. We never do the water parks but our kids really want to next year. I personally hate water parks so I don't foresee us staying for longer than a half day...:crazy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter