Time from each park back to FW.

anabelle

Did I say that out loud?
I am making my budget for next years trip. My question is it even reasonable to believe that we are going to be able to make it back to the campsite to eat lunch without dying of hunger. We have only stayed at the Fort once, but I remember it taking a long time to travel between the parks and the fort. Is it better to drive?

I would allow about 45 - 60 minutes travel each way to be safe.
With that being said, yes I would drive, except to the MK.

I have a time line that is in one my travel books. It shows how long it takes to drive or take Disney Transportation. PM is you want the info.

I would suggest eating a snack at the park and then a late lunch at the Fort, relax and hit another park in the evening.

I'd drive too, although you might want to consider bringing a small cooler and packing your lunch and/or some snacks if you don't want to trek all the way back in the middle of the day just to eat.

I was thinking the same thing, it may be easier to pack a lunch and leave it in the car or get a locker.

Our plan of action is to always eat breakfast at the campsite and then take a soft sided collapsable cooler for lunch along with water bottles and then put something in the crockpot and return to the fort for dinner and then sometimes hang out at the fort or go back to the park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter