Time from airport to movies hotel on magical express

heather6699

Earning My Ears
How long does it take on the magical express to get from the MCO Orlando airport to the Movies hotel? Does it make a lot of stop along the way to other hotels; what route does it take?

Thanks!!

How long does it take on the magical express to get from the MCO Orlando airport to the Movies hotel? Does it make a lot of stop along the way to other hotels; what route does it take?

Thanks!!

Once your actually leaving the airport, approx. 45 min. to hr. Not sure about stops at other resorts. I think that changes. They use the 417 S exit out of the airport to get to the resorts.

If there are any guests going to All Star Sports or Music (and there probably will be) the bus will stop at those hotels first. All 3 hotels are directly adjacent to each other, so the delay is only the time it takes for guests to exit the bus and for the driver to unload their luggage. It's not a big deal.

My DME bus on 11/29/10, stopped @ Pop, all 3 allstars, CSR, CBR and lastly - AKL. The route seems to really depend on the Mears driver's preference, and who is loaded onto that bus.
Once you deplane it's a tram ride in the airport and a hike to the DME area, then you may wait a bit on the bus while it loads others before you leave. Then it depends on who else has been loaded on the bus and how long it takes them to get off @ each stop before yours. I figure 1-2 hours.

My DME bus on 11/29/10, stopped @ Pop, all 3 allstars, CSR, CBR and lastly - AKL. The route seems to really depend on the Mears driver's preference, and who is loaded onto that bus.
Once you deplane it's a tram ride in the airport and a hike to the DME area, then you may wait a bit on the bus while it loads others before you leave. Then it depends on who else has been loaded on the bus and how long it takes them to get off @ each stop before yours. I figure 1-2 hours.

Wow. Wonder if that is new. We've stayed at ASMo and ASMu 9 times in the last few years and the ME bus never stopped at any other resorts other than the All Stars. When we stayed at Pop, the bus didn't go to any other resorts at all. We've even come from the airport with the bus almost empty and they still didn't bring on any guests for other resort, which would be a good reason not to do it that way any longer, I suppose. Too bad, though, since it will take longer to get to the hotel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter