• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Time for Dessert.......

DizzieDizney

<font color=red>Hello, I know w/ the internet and
okay, now that we know what kind of turkey everyone is having....it's time for dessert...... What kinds of desserts are you having for Thanksgiving? Do you have any family traditions as far as desserts go?

When I was growing up my mother always made pumpkin pie...but after I got married I learned that dh's family hates pumpkin pie, sweet potatoe pie, candied yams, anything to do w/ pumpkins or sweet potatoes... :mad: I still make it though, me and the kids eat it. Also making a pecan pie. YUMMMMM!!!!!!!! oh and don't forget the cool whipppp:tongue: Tonight I made some pumpkin bread...I love the way the house smells after baking pumpkin bread...gets me in the holiday mood.... :hyper: :hyper:

pumpkin pies. pumkin rolls, cookies, ice cream and anything else my sister makes.

My mom cooks, my sister bakes and I eat!!

We're having apple pie (my mom makes the BEST apple pie!), pumpkin pie, pecan pie, and a birthday cake for my mom since her birthday is only a few days after Thanksgiving.

Pumpkin, Apple, Key Lime, & Cherry/Cranberry Cheese. :teeth:

Would someone please take pitty on me, and send me a small piece of pecan pie. ;) :p

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Mince Meat, Pumpkin and cherry pies are on the menu!
I'll be serving coffee, chai and warm cider with that.
forget the turkey-bring on the pie!

Pumpkin pie, french silk, oreo cheesecake, zucchini pineapple bread and pumpkin cranberry bread..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter