Time for breakfast before EMH?

tragickingdom

Earning My Ears
Planning to stay onsite next August, SL or NY. One question, we want to be in park for EMH, but do the hotels start breakfast before or would we miss it?

I don't know exactly what time breakfast starts but when we stayed at the Santa Fe (in August) we went eating breakfast at 7AM and then in the park at 8

We stay at HNY and do EMH first and then back for breakfast. To get the best from EMH I'd suggest being there for 8am. You'll have it all done by about 9 or 9:30 easily and then stroll back to HNY for a relaxed breakfast. Breakfast times are generally 7 -11am.

The walk back to HNY is about 10 minutes, if that. SL about 5 minutes more.

When we stayed in August we requested breakfast in the park for 9:30 so that we didn't have to get up too early; we could do the early part of EMH which is the quietest; and we were then ready for breakfast and could take our time.
I'm not sure that this option is always available though but it worked really well for us :-)

At HNY we tended to do breakfast between 7-7:30, often timing it so we were coming out around 8am when the first character was there for meet n greet. We could have easily eaten then been at the parks ready for 8am opening but chose to enjoy a relaxed breakfast :goodvibes

Same as the others, have stayed in Cheyenne and Santa Fe and been able to get breakfast at 7am.

Everytime we've been we've been able to be literally the first people in the park!! :cool1:

stayed in HNY and always had breakfast before EMH. We asked for 7 or 7.30 breakfast slot, but we there around 7.15 and it gave us enough time to get to park by 8.

We opt for the 7am breakfast slot that allows us to be at the park for the start of EMH. This time we were at NBC and it worked fine.

We stayed at the Newport Bay and had breakfast around 7:00 ready for a brisk walk to the park for EMH. Seeing the queues for the breakfast at 7:30+ made us glad we got up early :cheer2:

Suzie.

This was my only complaint with Davy Crockett Ranch...they don't (or didn't as of March 2010) open the breakfast distribution huts until 7:30! I would send DH to join the queue to pick up our breakfast while I loaded the kids into the car, then he would hop in and we would eat our croissants in the car on the way to the parking lot. :upsidedow Not ideal, but we were there in time for the 8:00 opening! Does anyone know if they have started distributing breakfast earlier at DCR? I did leave a comment with them about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter