Time flies - Single Digit Day!

princess_ariel_85

DIS Veteran
Well today happens to be our single digit day! Just 7 days of work and 2 days off stand in the way of us and Mickey Mouse!

I can't quite get my head around it yet, it doesn't seem real that next week we'll be heading towards the airport and Disney World.

:banana::banana: :woohoo::woohoo: :banana::banana:

is there anything better than watching the holiday get closer and closer? :yay::woohoo::woohoo:

wishing you a wonderful trip

:banana:We have 82 days and it feels like time is standing still. I am sure someone is trying to torcher me..... I need my disney fix, it's been soooooo long since I was last there .... So excited for you ....:yay::woohoo:

So excited for you :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:, hope they go quickly for you, as I'm sure the last few days seem the longest of all!

Have a fun trip :cool1:

Well today happens to be our single digit day! Just 7 days of work and 2 days off stand in the way of us and Mickey Mouse! I can't quite get my head around it yet, it doesn't seem real that next week we'll be heading towards the airport and Disney World. :banana::banana: :woohoo::woohoo: :banana::banana:

Looks like we share the same d-day! One week tomorrowwww! We're at CSR from 8th-22nd.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter