• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Time discounts are released

lovndisney12

DIS Veteran
We - like many - are patiently awaiting any fall / winter promotions - free dining specifically. We do have the Disney Visa card and have used it to get free dining two other times but prior trip was short notice so we weren't playing the waiting game of free dining to be announced.

Question - What time and how is free dining via the disney visa card actually announced? The rumors are next Monday and I know I can watch the boards but has there been a set way they announce?

There won't be any announcement by Disney Visa, the offer will just go live at 7 am EST and the details will be all over this board and the rest of the Disney blogosphere. We have had a Disney Visa for at least 8 years and we rarely ever get notice of promotions and if we do get the email, it's long after it has gone live on the Disney site or reservations line.

[/QUOTE]We have had a Disney Visa for at least 8 years and we rarely ever get notice of promotions and if we do get the email, it's long after it has gone live on the Disney site or reservations line.[/QUOTE]

:sad2: Nope, no notice here either and I've had a DV for close to 6 years. Thank goodness for disboards though :thumbsup2

There WILL be an announcement from Disney visa there always is, it goes to catd holders who have selected the notification for special offers. it also means you have not blacklisted or marked any chase email addresses spam. the notice goes out sometime around11zm-1pm usuall eastern.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter