Time - airport to DTD

harrowgirl

Mouseketeer
Our flight is scheduled to arrive around 6:11pm on a Friday night. We need to pick up our luggage and then grab our rental car. I was hoping to head to Downtown Disney that night to activate our annual passes, but since both DH and I need to be there, we'll have to drag the kids (5 and 7) along. Is it unreasonable to think we could be parked at DTD by 8:30? Hoping to activate the passes and be back at our Windsor Hills rental townhouse by 9:30 or 10 so we can get to bed and hit rope drop the next am at MK.

Our flight is scheduled to arrive around 6:11pm on a Friday night. We need to pick up our luggage and then grab our rental car. I was hoping to head to Downtown Disney that night to activate our annual passes, but since both DH and I need to be there, we'll have to drag the kids (5 and 7) along. Is it unreasonable to think we could be parked at DTD by 8:30? Hoping to activate the passes and be back at our Windsor Hills rental townhouse by 9:30 or 10 so we can get to bed and hit rope drop the next am at MK.

Should be fine.

Agree with Robo you should be good.

Your long wait could be at rental car counter so if you can (just to speed up the time) have you or DH go to car rental while the other one gets the bags at baggage claim.

I agree with everyone. We once arrived at MCO at 5:30p on a NYE and I headed to the rental car counter while DH waited for the luggage. We made it to SSR resort for our 7:15 ADR!

You should be fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter