Timandlesley's The Sum of Our Thrills TR w/ tons of pics&video 9/27 PTR link pg.58

Great MK morning ! It is great to hit so many rides in such a short period of time. It was nice for you and Lauren to have some girl time together. The pic of Tim with pixie dust in his hair is hysterical ! :rotfl:

Goodness you guys had some serious fun this day! What an action packed morning! Love all the FUN! Can't wait to see your use of those FPs,but judging from you report and Diane's I am guessing rain showed up!? Hope it all works out! Love the barbershop fun. And excellent call on fantasyland!
:thumbsup2

What a great morning at MK!! Love Lauren's smiles in all the pictures....they both look so happy :) Fantasy land with no waits...heaven!:cloud9:

Can't wait for Ohana...one of our favorites!!

Great updates Lesley!!

I cracked up when I read about the wine in the mug. I did the SAME thing in May at BC. Hey I had to get the wine in somehow. :rolleyes1

Looks like a great AK day with the low crowds:thumbsup2

What a great MK day & I love the group pic after the haircuts.

What a great day......so far!!! :) I am so glad you and Lauren had a great Mommy and daughter morning! I bet that was one of her favorite memories of all!!! So glad you got to enjoy Splash Mtn when you finally got over there!!! THAT IS MY FAVORITE ride, and will NEVER get tired of it!!! SO MUCH FUN! I loved the picture of Tim's FP. Tom collected so many on our September trip that we actually came home with a STACK of FPs...we simply could not use them all! Can't wait to hear about the rest of your fun day!!!

I'm soooooo ashamed I've missed this until now! :sad2:

The good news is that I have plenty to catch up on!

Off to read...sorry for joining the party late!

I love the Pixie dust on Tim & Lauren, so cute & sweet at the same time!;)

I missed the MK on our last visit, I didn't get to have my first Dole Whip, that will have to wait until 2011!

I will be returning to Florida in the morning. Not to bring anyone down, but my mother was ill & as of yesterday is no longer ill.:littleangel:

What a great update!! Love that you and Lauren got SO much done!

The pic of "Lauren and Eric" on Buzz is hilarious! :laughing:

and I agree about the princesses

but in this pic, Belle looks a lot like Sandra Bullock! Could just be the face she's making though...

103_6987640x480.jpg

After that we split again, I promised lauren we would go to Toontown for rope drop to see the princesses. It’s so frustrating, I never understand when the rope drops in Toontown. Seems like it’s 9:40 daily. I asked a CM and they told me 10:00, so at 9:50 when we got there I was surprised it had already dropped:
103_6973640x480.jpg

Oh well, I promised her we would wait. On the way Lauren wanted to pose in front of her DREAM home:
103_6974640x480.jpg

The Princess line was only 15 minutes:
103_6975640x480.jpg

The fairy line was 50 minutes, so I was glad we were in the princess line.
My happy girl ready to meet the princesses:
103_6977640x480.jpg

CONTINUED IN NEXT POST

As much as I love spending time at WDW with the whole family it is really so nice when you get to spend some one on one time with one of your children. :)

Wow...........no waits in Fantasyland!!! :thumbsup2 Sounds like it was a perfect morning!

The barbershop experience sounded very cool........love Tim's "pixie dust!" :rotfl2: That's cool that they were so nice to give Lauren some too!!!

Great update as usual. Lauren is just beautiful. Luke is very handsome as well. I am glad they finally made it to the swimming pool. It looks like you all had a great meal with your friends. Do you see each other outside of Disney?

You little rebel, getting into the Magic Kingdom early! :sad2: :rotfl2: Such fun for you and Lauren to do all that you did in Fantasyland and ToonTown and with no waits! :thumbsup2

Awesome haircuts and pixie dust! Love what Mousekeeping did with the kids' animals! Mmmmm, pina coladas... :woohoo:

Can't wait to hear about Ohana and the rest of your evening!

Not to bring anyone down, but my mother was ill & as of yesterday is no longer ill.:littleangel:

I'm so sorry about your mom; saying a prayer for you. :hug:

I love that Tim went to the barber shop on Main St! I really want my son to go there and get sprinkled. I'm sure that he would. I hope to someday get to spend leisurely time at Disney. Enough time that you can go to the parks in the morning and enjoy the afternoon at the resort.
Keep it up Leslie, you're doing great!

Gone for a week and then back home with a busy family reunion weekend - and I got really, really, really far behind.

I know there were lots of things I wanted to comment on, but can't remember everything now.

We loved the night vision goggles at AKL too. Very cool! Glad you finally got some swimming time in without being rained out.

DHS was our most crowded park on this trip. And we didn't even go on a Fantasmic night. The problem was though that it closed at 7:00. We got FPs for RnRC first, which was a mistake. By the time we got over to TSM they were going to run out before our time came up to get another one. A really nice CM ended up putting one of our cards in and printed four for us. So awesome!

Your time with Diane and family sounds like so much fun. We had some friends from St. Louis down there while we were there and we did part of an Epcot day with them. They had never been to Epcot before so I felt like the tour guide.

Can't wait to read more.

Alice

P.S. Sophie's disappointed we won't be in Grand Haven at the same time as your family this year. She wanted to meet for ice cream and have Lauren and her wear their matching Miss Chatterbox shirts. And yes, we will be there during Coast Guard Week this year. It was a crazy very last-minute planned trip.

hey, there! just playing catch-up while i have a few spare minutes.

loved the nick hotel updates and the universal/blue man group stuff. it's neat to see things non-disney that i haven't experienced. i've been to universal but that was like 1992 so i'm sure it's changed. we are definitely going there for a day next trip to see the harry potter stuff!

Then Lauren was upset, we didn’t realize she wanted them too (guess she got into the hunting aspect and she does love Club penguin). So Luke, being an awesome big brother found ANOTHER one this kid had and said to the boy “I’ll trade you ANYTHING on my lanyard, ANYTHING for a puffle pin for my sister”, and instantly they both had puffle pins

that's SO sweet! what a great big brother. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter