Timandlesley's The Sum of Our Thrills TR w/ tons of pics&video 9/27 PTR link pg.58

I always love Luke’s poses in Mexico, he just looks like a natural (maybe I should be worried for his Spring Breaks of the future in college)
IMG_7548640x480.jpg
This. is. AWESOME! How funny to think about him 10 years older and rocking those same poses on Spring Break.

Loved all of the pictures from Germany. I completely agree with you about that place... My plate had very few items on it, but the memories and laughter were completely worth it!!

What a fun time you had with Diane and family! Lauren is so cute dancing her heart out and meeting Snow White!

I am liking the wine in the refillable mug idea! :thumbsup2

I poured wine into my Disney mug (yeahhhhhhh, you read that right)
:rotfl: Great DIS tip for using that Disney mug to its fullest capacity!!

We enjoyed adult conversation and the kids FINALLY enjoyed a nice long swim in the pool.
:banana: YAY! Finally!!

At what other resort in the world can you go over to a Savannah in your swim suit and look through night vision goggles and see a giraffe, I just LOVE Animal Kingdom Lodge.
Great way to put it! They should quote that and market it!!

another WONDERFUL Disney day chock full of good times with great friends, and we were happy knowing there was much more fun to be had!
What a great ending to a great day!

What a wonderful evening! Times like those - with close friends at hand - are really the best!:goodvibes

If only you could bottle the fun the kids were having!
I think one of the reasons I love your TR's so much is
you totally make the most of every disney moment!!
Looking forward to our nov trip but very disappointed that we
are going during blackout dates so no free dinning:mad:No Fair!!!
Anxiously awaiting more magical adventures!:goodvibes

"So today was the day that my great friend from back in Cincinnati was going to be at Animal Kingdom the same day we were. We were totally thrilled they were in town (they came into town for family obligations and were doing Disney for 1 day and 1 day only and chose Animal Kingdom since they did Magic Kingdom the year before)."

That's crazy. I could never do just 1 day. What a tease??????

Just wanted to check in and say that I am loving the report! Between your report and the weekly podcast, which I found through you, I feel good about my disney fix. Can't wait for the next update!:goodvibes

Sure looks like you had a great time at Epcot, with Diane and her family. That picture of Luke with the Sombrero is so funny, I am sure he will appreciate all the fun pictures you have of him when he is older. What a cute picture of Lauren with Snow White, such pretty princesses.

Awww, loved reading about finally meeting up with Diane and family. That's so cool how a "real life" friendship has formed from the DIS. :goodvibes

Sum Of All Thrills sounds really fun! DH and I didn't make time to do it in December, so it's tops on my list for next time! :thumbsup2

Great timing for Lauren to meet Snow White!

What you said about your meal at Biergarten is so true. When I think back to my favorite meals with family and friends, it's usually not the food itself I remember--it's the laughter.

Love the picture of Luke shaking the marracas! :lmao:

So glad the kids FINALLY got to swim for a decent amount of time! Sounds like everyone had a great evening!

hmm....no "year of the __" shirt purchases yet? (as mentioned in your girls trip TR)

I hope the kids did get those shirts this trip :goodvibes

I feel the same way about the food at Biergarten. Didn't care for the meats, loved the potatoes! I also loved the salad dressing.

I hope Luke got to give "holding the ball" another shot!

Thanks for another great trip report! You guys always look like you have so much fun. Was the food in Germany pretty kid friendly?

I got home last night from a sad trip to Florida & then I saw your TR. It has given me some happy thoughts which are:) sorely needed at this point.

Your family seems to have such fun times & I really enjoy your writing. Now off I go to catch up.:)

Great trip report Lesley. As always.
So tell me, would you guys drive again, or are you gonna stick with flying? We are near Indianapolis and always drive...I have never been on a plane. I actually like driving...Its part of the vacation. :)

Just looking at pictures of Lauren makes me think that she must be a true free spirit, I hope that she remains that way throughout her life. The beers the guys had looked enormous!! Looking forward to another wonderful update!!

Melissa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter