Timandlesley's The Sum of Our Thrills TR w/ tons of pics&video 9/27 PTR link pg.58

Dont you just hate those unbearable days!!! The AKL looks amazing as always! It must a been a downer that as soon as you guys got in the pool you just had to get right back out.

This is my first time reading any of your trip reports. I love you reports and pics. Lokking forward to seeing more of it. Thanks for your posting - it really fills my disney fix!

Another great update! Man it looked hot..poor Tim's shirt sure was soaked. Glad you had a great day at MK. The picture of Kidani are great. I love all of Lauren's poses...and how Luke posed like her on the balcony.

Looking forward to reading more about your Trip. Your reports are always so good!

What a gorgeous day even with the heat. Don't know about you but a hot day there is much nicer than a hot day in OH.

Tell Tim he looks fantastic. I remember reading that he's been working hard and it shows. :cool1:

Wow.........looks like you had a great day in the MK!!! Tim's shirt...OMG!!! We'll be in that heat at the end of July.......Yikes! But, at least we'll be in Disney! :goodvibes AKL looks amazing! Love Luke posing the same way as Lauren...too cute! :rotfl:

Another great update! Love your view... I am thinking we just might stay at AK next summer. We checked it out (daytime makes a huge difference) and we really liked it! Off to MK... is there anything better, but boy it must have been hot. Not too terrible of crowds though looking at those pictures! Can't wait to see where dinner was that night!

Tiana was a great princess meet! The girls loved her too!

I really enjoyed the picture of the exit of MK from the back, those are often my favorite pictures. Your kids are getting too big Lesley, and Lauren is just beautiful! Luke is getting so tall and handsome too!

Subbed about 1/2 hour ago, but didn't drop in to say hello because I was busy reading about your kids getting slimed :thumbsup2 and showing my DD the pics with the Nick characters! So cool! -Stace

Coming out of lurking. I love your trip reports!! I feel I have so much in common with you. I have 2 DS's the exact same ages as your children and live in Ohio too. Everything you write about Luke is exactly like my oldest.. Although my youngest is a boy.. ;) I love hearing about your drive down. We have always talked about it and always end up flying. Plus our boys are DYING to trying to Nick Hotel. They keep asking and when you fly it's just not as easy. Thanks for the review. We may have to try staying there next time.

We were there the same time as you!!!! I knew i saw you guys I just wasn't sure..and I didnt wanna act like some crazy stalker lady. I actually saw you at HS, Epcot, and MK...I so should have said hello!! Loving your trip report, and your right it was CRAZY hot!!!

Can't wait to read all about your trip! I am on page 9?! LOL! Well I have an excuse! I was in Disney:rotfl: !!! Sounds like a great time at the Nick hotel! Looking forward to reading more I totally enjoy your TRs!

Hey Tim, Lesley, Luke and Lauren,

I haven't been on the disboards much lately, but was excited to see another TR from Tim and Lesley! We were at AKL at the beginning of June this year. The weather was cooler than what we're used to. And the crowds were a little lighter too. We LOVED Jambo House! Booked a standard view room and were upgraded to safari!:woohoo:

Enjoying your trip report so far. Can't wait to hear more. Sophie has the same shirt Lauren had on - the Little Miss Chatterbox. Totally fits their personalities.

Where was the picture of the castle that Luke took? I've never noticed that either.

Looking forward to more!

Alice

P.S. Will we see you in Grand Haven this year? We'll be there the first week of August.

Great update! Sounds like you had a wonderful first day in spite of the heat. I LOVED the pic of Luke and Lauren on the balcony, they look adorable.

Terri

I can't wait to meat Tiana! It seems like they spend a good amount of time for the meets! And it's very cool that Luke got to steer the Jungle Cruise!

And you have me craving a dole whip float! haha

[/IMG]
Hidden mickey:
100_6717640x480.jpg

I have been looking at this picture for the longest time. Lesley, you just have to tell me where it is!!!

Oh I.just loved that first Disney day update! It was hot I know! Looks like you had a fun day! Kidani and AKL so pretty! Thanks for sharing the Kidani pics! I just had to laugh though, bc my DS8 also got to drive the cruise boat with the same CM! So I have the same pics!!
Bummer about the pool but I bet you got plenty of pool time these 8 days! Yay for pretzel bread! :yay:

Yay for another Tim & Lesley report!! I would not miss it.

Love the pics of the Nick hotel & the video of the surprise. Very nice that they were so appreciative. Wow that pool area looks nice & the rooms look great:thumbsup2

Wow seeing how hot it was there I do not think I could handle that. I got sick there a few years ago & it was the end of May (which we are doing next year) & going to Universal for a few days & staying at the Hard Rock Hotel. Hopefully it will not be quite as hot as a few years ago.

Your view from your room at AKL is great:cloud9:

Love the pic of Lauren & Tim dancing out of MK:)

Great start!!! I love how excited your kids were to stay at the Nick Hotel. I've lurked through your other trip reports and loved them. Thought I would chime in this time. Can't wait to read the rest of your adventures!!!!

Yay! Another Timandlesley TR!:banana:

Your Luke is a guy after my own heart with his "Isn't it great to be back in Disney" attitude on entering the Resort!;)

Great to hear that your kiddo can still enjoy and have fun at the Nick Hotel, but also great to hear that nothing compares to Disney for them too!;)

Already sounding like another happy and memorable trip! Can't wait for more!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter