TimandLesley's November TR No Kids/No Judging! TONS of pics -FINAL DAY pg. 9 1/2/11

What a wonderful update! You take great photos. Now you have me so extremely excited to see the Osborne lights in 10 days!!

I completely agree with you. You have to actually see the Osborne lights to understand the true beauty. There are nothing like them!

Great update. :) You and Tim seem like such a fun couple!

The Osborne Lights are awesome, and I totally understand how you can get overwhelmed by the magnitude! So amazing. We loved it last year, our kids thought it was incredible. You'll enjoy making that family memory I am sure!

Re the stumble walk home, um yeah... been there we have! :rotfl: FUN times it seems, though! AND I love your "hint" at what is to come, Queasy, huh? hmmm.. it doesn't take a math major to figure that one out... :rolleyes1

Glad you all clearly had a wonderful time together! :thumbsup2

Love the Osborne lights. They are so awesome

Good Job finding the cat :thumbsup2

That is hilarious about Tim's drunk shout out :rotfl2:

Wow, looks like a great night. The Osborne Lights look so amazing - we really have to see them some day!:santa:

I'm glad you are making such fun memories together!:thumbsup2

Osborne lights is really awesome to watch. I have not seen them in a while so I am making a point to try and see them on this upcoming trip.

Great update. Your story at then end was funny. I totally can see it happening (and very much like an exchange that would happen in my family).

Glad to see the update. Those lights look amazing, I sure would like to see them in person. BTW who are the Osbournes & why do they do lights?

What a great night! I adore Modern Family as well, the writing is pure genius! You actually look a little like Claire! :):)

Thanks,Tammy for that info on the lights. It was very informative & told me what I wanted to know. That is pretty special of Disney to put those lights in their park so all can enjoy the beauty of if it. :yay:

You didn't think you were going to sneak in a trip report without me did you?? What a fabulous trip! The BW looks so nice and is in a great location! Merry Christmas to you and your family!!! :santa:

Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year!
pooh-eeyore-piglet-tigger-christmas-lighted_140464397173.jpg

First off Merry Christmas to you, Tim, Luke,and Lauren. Hoep you guys had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Great pictures from Osbourn Lights! One day I will get there and I am sure it will be so magical when you get back there with the kids one day. Congrats on the kids saying their creed and getting the tip. Looking forward to reading about the rest of the trip.

Great update Lesley ! Loved seeing the Osbourne Lights. Hope you and your family had a Merry Christmas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter