Timandlesley's November PTR: No Kids/No Judging : ) TR UP, Link pg.13!!!

Thank you for updating us so quickly! I have been checking this thread constantly for news! I KNEW it would be okay. Those kids NEED you!!! So does Tim. So do we, to keep taking your trips and writing excellent reports! :)

:dance3: Praise God everything is A-OK!!!

And WOO-HOO for Mickey Mail! When those ME tags come you know your trip is getting close!

Hooray for the answered prayers. I bet you slept good last night. Enjoy the beautiful weekend Lesley and family!

Lesley...how does this ME really work??
Are your bags in your room on arrival or
can there be up to a 3 hour wait like the
tags say?? I hope not as we don't arrive
till 7pm and I would hate to have to wait
for those bags till 10 pm!!!!:confused3

Yea for the answered prayers!!!! I was so excited to hear your news and I don't even know you! What a blessing.

By the way, I just got an email from Browns on 5th (Google them if you aren't familiar with the store) and they are having a special on Vera Bradley. You get free shipping, no sales tax and free monogramming. I, personally, have never seen a sale with a percent off for Vera bags. IMO, the Brown's sale is pretty great. I have ordered from them a couple of times and they are quick with good customer svc. I always carry a Vera backpack on our Disney trips, LOVE them!!! My latest one is the Fruit Punch pattern (super cute!). It was essential to have my hands free when our kids were tiny and now it's just really convenient!

Enjoy planning your trip. I know I enjoy hearing your plans. Our family will be there shortly before you guys. We can't wait!!!

Congrats on the great news!

Now celebrate with a new bag!

Yea for the answered prayers!!!! I was so excited to hear your news and I don't even know you! What a blessing.

By the way, I just got an email from Browns on 5th (Google them if you aren't familiar with the store) and they are having a special on Vera Bradley. You get free shipping, no sales tax and free monogramming. I, personally, have never seen a sale with a percent off for Vera bags. IMO, the Brown's sale is pretty great. I have ordered from them a couple of times and they are quick with good customer svc. I always carry a Vera backpack on our Disney trips, LOVE them!!! My latest one is the Fruit Punch pattern (super cute!). It was essential to have my hands free when our kids were tiny and now it's just really convenient!

Enjoy planning your trip. I know I enjoy hearing your plans. Our family will be there shortly before you guys. We can't wait!!!

Vera Bradley has some great sales when colors and styles are retiring...just have to keep checking. Also, if you are on facebook, become their fan, they have great sales exclusive for facebook fans. Like yesterday, you could take an extra 30% off the already marked down sale items, plus free shipping of orders over $50. And about once a week, they have a special bag or color that is on sale just for that day.

Leslie, glad you received good results from the doctor! I read your original post, and was thinking about you guys, but didn't post. Now onto happier things...enjoy Disney on Ice with Lauren!

Just getting all caught up! Looks like a great trip planned so far! It will lots of fun going to Diane and Bryan plus being kid free and F&W Festival/Christmad Decorations.

I am so glad that your CT results came back ok.

Well I just made it over here to your PTR! How fun to go to the F & W solo! That is a great time to go as a couple for sure! So looking forward to hearing all about it, and I am sure the four of you will have a tremendous time. Glad to hear everything is okay with you and it is full steam ahead with the planning for your getaway. Looking forward to it!
:goodvibes

Lesley...how does this ME really work??
Are your bags in your room on arrival or
can there be up to a 3 hour wait like the
tags say?? I hope not as we don't arrive
till 7pm and I would hate to have to wait
for those bags till 10 pm!!!!:confused3

Not to hijack, Lesley, but to answer your question, Sharon...it can take that long. So, what I always do is take my own bags, rather than let ME take them. You'll have to collect them from baggage claim, yourself and they'll go on the bottom of the bus with you to the resort. Then you'll be responsible for getting them to the room yourself. Or, at least, that was all okay when I went the last time. I don't think that has changed, but I could be wrong.

So happy for the good news Lesley! I hope the pain stops, though, too.

Hi, Lesley! I just found this report, so I'm subscribing now!! I can't wait to read all about y'alls adventures! You're going to love the BoardWalk. Mike and I stayed there on our very first DVC stay and fell in love! Being so close to Epcot and MGM is awesome!!

I'm glad to hear that everything came out okay with the scans! I'm sure that was a huge sigh of relief!

Can't wait for more!

Praise God! I've thought about you quite a bit over the past few days - I'm so glad everything is OK!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter