Timandlesley's November PTR: No Kids/No Judging : ) TR UP, Link pg.13!!!

"Fear not, for I am with you;
be not dismayed, for I am your God;
I will strengthen you, I will help you,
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

Praying for you Lesley, and picturing our God holding you in His hands! Waiting on a Miracle report!

Sending prayers :littleangel: and pixie dust :tinker: your way for good news for you and a happy birthday for Lauren.

Oh you are in our thoughts as well as your family. Wondering how things are going today. Hoping for the best!

I will definitely say an extra prayer for you and your family.

How did Lauren get to be 7 already ... my how the time flies.

I'm subbing (I LOVE your trip reports). I just said a prayer for you and your family. May you have peace that surpasses all understanding as you wait for your test results. :hug:

Keeping you in my thoughts, Lesley. Sending lots of pixie dust your way!

Hi Dis friends. Just wanted to post a prayer request for those of you who are of the praying type.
I have been having some abdominal pain and was out of work on Friday and Monday I had an ultrasound done, well the results came in today and they have found a small mass in my liver and right kidney. I go in for a CT scan at the hospital tomorrow morning and then to my doctor tomorrow afternoon. Of course we are praying for the best but to say we aren't scared/ worried would be a huge understatement. Thanks guys!!!:hug:
On a MUCH more positive note...... Lauren is turning 7 on Monday (unbelievable!!!) and my mom's gift to her was Disney Princess' on ice tomorrow night, so Lauren, my mom and I are headed to see that tomorrow night, should be fun!:banana:
Good night all!
-Lesley

I feel relief from your facebook page!!
Please share the good news, hoping it
meant everything is all good and you
can breath again!!!:flower3:

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!:goodvibes To each and everyone of you for your sweet prayers, messages of comfort and support, THANK YOU!!! I am very HAPPY to report that I got results today and everything looks good. It is a hemangioma on the liver that isn't life threatening and they will just scan again in 4 months to make sure it doesn't increase in size, NOTHING showed up on the ct scan in the kidney, praise the Lord!!!:thumbsup2

SO BACK TO PLANNING THIS MUCH NEEDED TRIP!!!!!

Look what came!!!!!!!
magicalexpressphoto.jpg

Can't get here fast enough!!!!!!!!!

-Lesley

So GOOD, Lesley, bring on this trip, you sooo need it!!!
Were the pains you experienced due to this condition??
Glad all is well!!:goodvibes......got my magical express
tags too!!:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter