TimandLesley's "Keep Moving Forward" Trip Report with TONS of photos! update 7/8pg.11

So glad you are all OK!! That is scary but I'm really not surprised you perservered on and had a wonderful vacation. Can't wait to follow along on this TR.

Another long time reader of your reports here! It seems like you've always got one going on while I'm in the planning stages of my trips, so your trip reports always get me through until I get there myself. :) I can't believe how grown up your kiddies are now! Lauren was SOOO little in the first ones...

SO happy you guys are ok... I actually teared up reading your account of the accident and seeing the photos.

So happy to see you're writing a trip report! I always enjoy following along with your vacations.

WOW! That's so scary. I'm glad you are all okay. It really does seem like someone was looking out for you all. A guardian angel perhaps. Those kinds of things really make you stop and appreciate the little things. How quickly things can change. It's scary. You just gotta enjoy your life and not take things for granted. *hugs* Disney was definetely a good distraction.

Lesley, I am so glad you were all okay. God was really watching over you. I have hydroplaned twice, and it is the scariest thing in the world because there is nothing you can do. The car just takes off on its own. The first time I was lucky enough to spin through a median and have no damage, but the second time I ended up facing the wrong way after smashing against the guard rail. Not fun. At least my air bag didn't deploy, but that may have protected you from more injury, even if stinky and painful.

Thanks goodness it didn't derail your trip completely. That would have made it so much worse! The Grand Floridian looks wonderful.

Wow, the trip couldn't have started off worse. Thank God you and your family were all okay. Thinks can only get better from here.

Congrats on two free nights at the Grand Floridian. What a great way to get things back on track.

OMG! Thank goodness you were all OK! So glad that car did it's job and kept you safe. I was in an accident 3 years ago where the airbags deployed and did the exact same thing. I bolted out of the car thinking the smoke meant the engine was on fire- so scary.

You guys are amazing that you kept going to WDW- can't wait to hear the rest!

Oh my...and I thought our trip got off to a bad start...yikes.

So glad everyone was safe and then able to put it all behind you...and the first song to restart the trip was a little ironic.

Glad to be reading another of your TR's!!

IMG_1639.jpg

After such a rough start, this is an especially nice picture - two happy, healthy kids, a beautiful surrounding, and that wonderful 'We've arrived!' feeling. :thumbsup2

Wow what a start to your vacation. So happy that everyone was safe. It is always fun to read your TRs, and yes your kids have sure grown up fast.

I really enjoy your reports, excited for this newest trip. What a scary start...so glad you are all o.k.

What a crazy beginning to your trip!! I'm so glad you were still able to go to Disney, and that your son had such a Disney attitude about it. Can't wait to read more.

Reading the start of your report was very moving. I know it's a given to do anything, at all costs, to help our families when the need us but the strength to actually do it - how unreal?!?! Does that make sense? It's like "how did I do that" but just goes to show, we're not alone...

The Grand Flo was just the perfect place to arrive... from a hellacious (sp?) start to heaven on earth :)

Can't wait to read the rest. Wonderful to know you and your family are safe.

gina

I'm so happy you guys were alright from the accident. It must have been so scary! I enjoy reading your TR's so much. I live in N. KY so we are kind of neighbors lol. Cant wait to hear more!!

Joining in on the next great Tim and Lesley adventure at WDW. It wonderful that you were able to win two free nights at the Grand Floridian, it is so beautiful. DH and I stand there for our 5th anniversary the year after it opened. It is still one of my favorite resorts to visit and just sit in the lobby, and listen to the music.

I am sorry your trip started off in such a ruff way, but am happy you were able to move forward.

Hey,
Thank god you guys are all right. I can't believe it happend when you were heading to the "Happiest Place on Earth!" Anyways, im glad to see you all having a great time...Can't wait to hear more about your trip :-)

OMG what a scary thing to have happen. I'm so glad you guys are ok and made it to Disney World.

That resort looks so gorgeous! Can't wait to hear about your first full Disney day. The first night there is always the best.

The accident story brought tears to my eyes, thank goodness you guys are all safe and okay!

Looking forward to hearing more, i'll be checking in to the GF on Wednesday! Never stayed there before, so looking forward to hearing what you think

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter