• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tim McGraw stinks!!

hrh_disney_queen

<font color=red>My DH has the hots for Stacey<br><
:scared: I just opened my People magazine and was just about knocked over by the smell of Tim McGraw's cologne sample inside. :headache: I tore it out, and the magazine still stunk to high heaven. I wish they wouldn't put smelly things into my magazines.

I will with hold judgement of the cologne until I get to sniff the neck of Tim McGraw himself.

i was just reading People too. I liked the smell.:)

Sorr, but I never got this guy. I think it's the constant hat use, like we don't all know he's bald. His wife used to be absolutely beautiful but now she looks like a large piece of bacon.

Sorr, but I never got this guy. I think it's the constant hat use, like we don't all know he's bald. His wife used to be absolutely beautiful but now she looks like a large piece of bacon.

???bacon???:confused3 I think Faith Hill is beautiful...

What a nasty thing to say.

Faith Hill is beautiful. Tim is extremely good-looking. They have a beautiful family and from everything I've seen, they are very nice people.

I personally don't like smelly things in magazines either, but the cologne smells nice in person. And what that has to do with the way either of them look is beyond me :confused3

I will with hold judgement of the cologne until I get to sniff the neck of Tim McGraw himself.

Me too! I think the little things in the magazines are way too strong and really never smell good. Some are so strong they make my eyes water. They haven't learned a little goes a long way.

And if Faith is bacon I'd hate to think what I'd be compared too! Even dressed down she looks good (so does he!) Nice looking family

faith_hill_family_a1a034xe.jpg

Just an FYI, you can contact People and have them send you perfume sample free magazines in the future if you're a subscriber.

I bought the Tim McGraw cologne for my DH. It smells really good. I don't find it strong at all.

I am a huge Tim McGraw and Faith Hill fan. They both seem so down to earth. I actually got to meet Faith Hill last November when she was in NYC for a taping of the Today show. (well, "meet" might be too strong of a word, I had my picture taken with her and she autographed something for me!!). She is so beautiful in person. You cannot believe how skinny she is and she was friendly to everyone.

Did you see on AOL that Faith Hill came in at #3 for the hottest celebrity mom.

It's been well documented in his fan club that he smells gooooood. lol

please explain the bacon comment, I'm sitting here trying to figure it out:rotfl:

:scared: I just opened my People magazine and was just about knocked over by the smell of Tim McGraw's cologne sample inside. :headache: I tore it out, and the magazine still stunk to high heaven. I wish they wouldn't put smelly things into my magazines.

I wish they would stop sending smelly stuff in my magazines.
But as far as Tim McGraw goes he makes me
drooling.gif

please explain the bacon comment, I'm sitting here trying to figure it out:rotfl:
Me too. What does a large piece of bacon look like exactly? :confused3

I like Faith. I even laughed when she got caught getting so angry when she didn't win an award that one year. She and I reacted very similarly and she just seemed very human to me at that moment. :lmao:

Seriously, people. I mean nothing by it. It's just that over the years she's gotten a little too thin and a little too tan. She just reminds me of bacon. I can't explain why!

Sorry. Don't mean to offend anyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter