.: Tiki Brothers (NPC) :.

Tampa

I don't look like this in VMK.
I went in this room, and it's an incredible secret the owner AstroGenius has come up with. He was in the middle of closing the room down due to copiers when I got there, and I could totally relate to his tantrum. I calmed him down and reminded him that people already know he came up with this neat trick and gave him some "Award" prizes for even fooling me! He shared the secret in trade and it's safe with me, but you dudes gotta see this room! It'll have you wondering how he's doing it for sure!

today my nephew said the tikis talked to him and changed colors.. is this what you are talking about? maybe i just never heard of it but me and my sister were confused..

Sounds neat ^_^ Although I have this awesome secret-maybe not such a secret anymore-on how to make easy NPC's in Everest Rooms.

Ok i went there one night saw it and wondered what was going on if anyone could pm me the secret i would be happy to know and not copy bc i do not have the time lol

That was sweet Ranch!! I will definetly check it out. I wish people would be original these days and not copy - but that is life unfortunately. There are the creators and the replicators.

Tampa said:
I went in this room, and it's an incredible secret the owner AstroGenius has come up with. He was in the middle of closing the room down due to copiers when I got there, and I could totally relate to his tantrum. I calmed him down and reminded him that people already know he came up with this neat trick and gave him some "Award" prizes for even fooling me! He shared the secret in trade and it's safe with me, but you dudes gotta see this room! It'll have you wondering how he's doing it for sure!
Yeah Ranch I was there when you entered
I was the girl in the green cap on the other side of the room yelling at the tikis to tell me how they talk. :lmao:
But I wish I knew how they talk but I don't I keep getting the magical science thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter