Tikets have arrived - for July!

Floridanut

Earning My Ears
Hi all,

I booked and paid for flight tickets to Tampa on Wednesday with ebookers.com. Guess what?
They arrived this morning! How's that for service?
Last time we went to Orlando, the tickets arrived three days before we left.
Now - where can I keep them safely for the next four months.................

Kieran

That is early! One less thing to worry about this time then!

Very efficient Kieran - I had the same experience with the Virgin Travelstore on-line - the tickets arrived within two days....... BTW, people may know this, but just in case, they don't just sell Virigin flights, our flight is with BA.

We booked and paid for our October flights in January and received the tickets straight away. Obviously the upside is that we've got the tickets in our grubby little mits and the price can't go up; the downside is that they're non-refundable. Not that I can see any reason that we would want a refund that wouldn't be covered by our travel insurance.

I got my tickets for May about a week after I bought them...personally I love to have them in my sticky little fingers as soon as possible...helps me realise that I'm going <i>for real</i> Hehehe.

Penny :)

I remember having my tickets for Manchester to Gatwick 11 months before we were due to fly, had them all that time and ended up returning them due to having to cancel! :rolleyes:

We already have our tickets for Jersey in August, I'm just praying we get to use them! ;)

I got my tickets for June in February - I think if you buy flights only from anyone other than a travel agent, then you cget them straight away. I love it, I hate worrying will they arrive in time or not...

Bev

I think so too Bev, for August I bought my tickets through Trailfinders...they told me I'd get the tickets about 2 weeks before I was due to fly, but I can ring them once they're issued (they hadn't debited my CC last time I looked) and they'll send them earlier if I want.

Penny :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter