Tight schedule???

disney92013

Earning My Ears
An awesome opportunity has presented itself. We are flying in on Thanksgiving day...flight arrives at 11:30....is it possible to make a 50s Prime Time cafe lunch at 1:35??? I don't want to be crazy but sounds like a fun place to have Thanksgiving dinner...other option is Hollywood and Vine at 1:55...what would you suggest???

Personally, I would schedule something later in the day, because I would assume that flights are not going to be on time Thanksgiving Day.

I don't see either of those times working. Are you taking Magical Express or renting a car? If you're renting, maybe.

We are taking ME...what is the earliest you would recommend scheduling an ADR at HS with our arrival at MCO at 11:30??

Honestly, I'd want at least 30 minutes per step (30 minutes to get out of the airport, 30 to wait for ME, 30 to get to the resort, 30 for check in, 30 to find the room, etc). Crowd are predicted to be a 9 out of 10 that day, so I'd allot MORE than 30 minutes for the bus and getting into the park and to the restaurant.

The earliest I'd make a ressie would be 3:30 but I'd be more comfortable after 4.

My policy is to never schedule something that is non-refundable on my travel day. Too many things can happen w flights that can delay you

You are also assuming the park will not close for capacity by afternoon.

If you are willing to take a chance and possibly lies the per person fee, I would do at least 4 hours from scheduled arrival. Delays are all too frequent these days

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter