Tigger Mug @ Mickey's Pantry

OrangeJax

Mouseketeer
Hi Dis-ers -- 2 Years ago my DH and I were in Disney. We didn't go "souvenir crazy" but he did insist on buying a Tigger mug. He's used it every morning since we first bought it. It is an orange mug and had just Tigger's face on it. The handle is striped black and orange (a la his tail!)

Well... you probably know where this is headed. :rolleyes1 I chipped the base of it. I covered it with black permanent marker and he hasn't noticed yet but when he does, I'm in trouble! I'm hoping I can avoid being in trouble by possibly ordering a replacement. Does anyone know if Mickey's Pantry will deliver, and if they have a phone number where I can call and order from them?

Thanks, in advance, in advance of being in trouble! ;o) (BTW - he did say that if the mug ever broke, we'd have to go back to WDW for a replacement... but we just had a baby 4 weeks ago, and that's just not in the cards right now!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter