Tiffins?

We ate there about 2 weeks ago and really liked it. We also sat out on the outside patio of the Nomad lounge twice in the big cushy couches and had drinks and appetizers. We also liked the bread service. I am glad we got a chance to do that because I suspect it will get very busy once Avatar opens but it is fantastic to sit there now being so quiet.

We have eaten dinner there twice and all have agreed that the food is excellent. Probably a total of 10 people altogether, so many dishes have been tried. Not a complaint among us.

The restaurant itself is so well themed, it would be worth it just to check out the art!

Yes that's my hope for next year, to get a RoL package, assuming it's open by June...or October...lol

I've read Tiffins, Tusker House and then a Flame Tree BBQ QS RoL pacakges but who knows!
LOL! I know. Our trip will be around this time next year (in fact, a year from today I'll be sadly boarding the Magical Express to head back to the airport...wahhhh!), and I'm thinking SURELY Rivers of Light will be running by then, LOL!

Avatarland/Pandora/Whatever-it's-actually-called will be open by then too, right? That'll be a mixed blessing. I want to see it, but I know Tiffins will be busier by then.

Avatarland/Pandora/Whatever-it's-actually-called will be open by then too, right? That'll be a mixed blessing. I want to see it, but I know Tiffins will be busier by then.

Pandora opens "Summer 2017". Tiffins will probably see some bump in guests due to increased traffic, but there are also new restaurants opening in the new land that will probably also draw a lot of people, too.

I dined at Tiffin's with my family in September and we absolutely loved it. It was the best meal of our trip and my favorite Disney restaurant experience to date. I had the black eyed pea fritters, halibut, and lime cheesecake. Others in our group had the Wagyu beef and pork tenderloin and we all loved our meals. The service was outstanding. We also loved the interesting mixed drinks and cool decor. I highly recommend Tiffin's!

We ate there in late July and loved it. We are going back next week. The food, drinks, interior, and service were excellent. Nomad Lounge is great too. Both of these are wonderful hidden gems, in my opinion.

Ate there in early November. We were a group of 15. Not a single person had anything but raving reviews about the place. We were the last table sat, just before the park closed. That said, the staff never had an issue with that or staying late. The food was amazing. I had the wayagu like a lot of people, and it was easily the second best meal I have ever had on property (V&A being #1). We walked out of the restaurant to an empty AK.

I ate dinner there in the 1st month of operation and lunch in September. Both experiences were great. We also had drinks at Nomad. I see this becoming our go to sit down at DAK. We tried Yak and Yeti and it was meh so we are glad to finally have a dinner place for DAK. In years prior we always just left and went to a resort or different park for dinner but I could see getting the last seating at Tiffins when hours are early until Pandora and ROL or just doing regular dinner time when hours are extended.

Hi, all. Is the "Taste of Tiffins" lunch still available? I no longer see it on the online menu. Thanks!

We ate there last week and loved it, probably our best meal and that includes going to Flying Fish in the same trip. I had been to Nomads Lounge already on a previous trip and fell in love with it but my son had never been. I almost was reluctant to book an ADR at Tiffins just because I didn't want to miss the wagu sliders in the lounge but I forced myself to do it (I made them day of by the way). We went to the lounge and sat at the bar for about a hour and half before our ADR just relaxing. There were very few people in there and the bartender was great, we had the bread service while in the lounge. Our server at dinner was one of the best we've ever had on property, very helpful and stopped by our table often enough to make sure we were o.k. but not too often to bug us. I had the duck and my son had some fish (I can't remember) and we shared a side of brussel sprouts, we both had wine flights, me white him red and shared them. We were too full to try dessert but walked out full and happy.

Guess I will be the dissenting voice. We ate there in Nov. and while we loved the theme of the restaurant and the appetizers, we felt the entrees fell short. My 3 waygu beef medallions varied in temperature from nearly raw, to medium which I ordered to leather. My wifes duck while cooked properly had no flavor. We are not writing them off however and will try again in for our spring trip.

We ate there in September and loved it, it was easily the best meal of our trip and already have it on the schedule for our trip this upcoming September.

Hi, all. Is the "Taste of Tiffins" lunch still available? I no longer see it on the online menu. Thanks!

I had it on December 10th (and it was delicious!), but it was also still on the online menu at the time. I hope they haven't discontinued it!

ate here yesterday. It was good but we all felt it was VERY overpriced. The taste of Tiffins is no longer available. I was told it was a seasonal offering. The place was 2/3s full during Xmas week.

ate here yesterday. It was good but we all felt it was VERY overpriced. The taste of Tiffins is no longer available. I was told it was a seasonal offering. The place was 2/3s full during Xmas week.

Yeah the food is definitely overpriced. It was still a splurge for us after my 20% AP discount! But my mom is still talking about the meal, so it was worth it for me to take her :-)

Yeah the food is definitely overpriced. It was still a splurge for us after my 20% AP discount! But my mom is still talking about the meal, so it was worth it for me to take her :-)

I just got my cc bill today and was going over all my meals from last week at WDW and was surprised to see our meal there didn't cost any more than the ones at Flying Fish or Brown Derby or even San Angel Inn. We didn't have appetizers or desserts anywhere except Flying Fish and had at least one refreshing adult beverage at all of them. Which might be the reason I didn't remember it not costing more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter