Tiffins 8:50 Reservation, Rushed?

BrittyRo

DIS Veteran
With Animal Kingdom hours extended to 9:00pm I changed my reservation from 6 o'clock to 8:50 (in hopes that we don't have to miss any park time). Has anyone experienced eating at Tiffins right before park closing and how was your experience?

When are you going? It might be unlikely at this point, but if ROL is announced for later this year you may regret having an ADR at the same time the show may be.

Restaurant dining inside (or just outside) the park after the park (any park) is closed is not rushed.

If needed, Disney buses will be available to get you back to a WDW resort regardless of when
you are finished dining.

If they change the late performance schedule between now and your date, it would just be a matter of canceling the reservation, if you so choose.

When are you going? It might be unlikely at this point, but if ROL is announced for later this year you may regret having an ADR at the same time the show may be.
It is for late September so I really doubt ROL will be up and running lol

Restaurant dining inside (or just outside) the park after the park (any park) is closed is not rushed.

If needed, Disney buses will be available to get you back to a WDW resort regardless of when
you are finished dining.

If they change the late performance schedule between now and your date, it would just be a matter of canceling the reservation, if you so choose.

Thanks Robo!!!

you are finished dining.

How about restaurants at a resort? We have an ADR at Ohana close to closing time, would we be rushed to finish dinner before they close?

In my experience, no one, absolutely no one, is rushed out of anything at Disney World. If you have a dinner reservation at any place, you will be served until you are finished and ready to go. And if you need a ride back to your onsite accommodations, you will have that as well.

How about restaurants at a resort? We have an ADR at Ohana close to closing time, would we be rushed to finish dinner before they close?

Assuming you have a quality server, no you should not be rushed. But it should be noted you are dining at the end of the evening so the possibility of them running out of things is definitely increased. Whether it be side items, cuts of meat, certain beverages, etc...the later in the day the more possible it becomes. Staff is also cut through the evening so rather than being rushes, sometimes it can take a little longer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter