• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tiffany Town Car to Port

momtostitchandbuzz

Earning My Ears
Just wondering if anyone had recently used Tiffany Town Car service to the port? We will be staying on site at the all star hotel and wanted to stop by a grocery store on the way and wanted to know if anyone has had any issues doing this before. Also, we have a port arrival time of 10:30, should there be any issues with them dropping us off at the port at that time? Thanks in advance!

We used Tiffany last October to take us from MCO to a hotel at the port the night before our cruise. The driver was quite knowledgeable about the port area, but when we asked if there was a grocery store on the way he claimed there wasn't one. There was one about 5 mins from the hotel. (DH ended up taking a taxi there and back the next morning.)

So if you use Tiffany, have it written in the contract that you want to include a grocery stop.

In all fairness, our plane was late getting into MCO. The driver said it wasn't a big deal; he just kept track of the flight and watched t.v. at home while he waited for us (two hours) but he obviously wasn't in the mood to do us any favors once he picked us up.

Thanks! I guess I am just nervous about depending on someone else for transportation. I have just been reading so many mixed reviews. Almost thinking that we might just rent a car those first few days at Disney World and then drive ourselves to the port, and use Disney transportation back to the airport.

:offtopic:

We are on your sailing and staying at All Stars, too!! Our DS will be 10 in a couple of weeks!!:woohoo:

We rented a car and are returning it at the port. We have used Tiffany Town Cars in the past just to WDW from MCO, and we really like them!
:thumbsup2

We have always used Tiffany and had great service. On our last trip, our flight was 7 am and we were picked up at 4:30 am and to the airport with plenty of time to spare.

We will be traveling back to Orlando next July for a cruise on the Fantasy and will not hesitate to use them again. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter