Tiers at HS once Star Wars Land opens

DizBelle

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have any ideas what will happen with the ride tiers once Star Wars Land opens?

From what I can gather, once Toy Story Land opens, Slinky Dog Dash and Alien Swirling Saucers will be tier 1 and everything else will be tier 2.

Will the 2 SW attractions be added to tier 1 and the 2 TS Land attractions remain tier 1?

If I had to guess, I would think that Alien Swirling Saucers would will go to tier 2 and SDD and the 2 SW attractions will be tier 1.

Don't forget M & M Runaway Railway.

Honestly with SWL, TSL, M&M and still some decent existing attractions .......... DHS can handle 3 tiers.

I'm pretty sure all three Toy Story rides are currently Tier 1. That's Slinky Dog Dash, Swirling Saucers, and Toy Story Mania.

I hope that there are enough new attractions once Galaxy's Edge opens that HS can do away with tiers.

You'll probably be able to pick one Star Wars, one Toy Story, and then one of everything else.

I'm pretty sure all three Toy Story rides are currently Tier 1. That's Slinky Dog Dash, Swirling Saucers, and Toy Story Mania.

I hope that there are enough new attractions once Galaxy's Edge opens that HS can do away with tiers.

That's right. TSMM remains tier 1.

Would expect both SW to be tier 1, SDD and TSM tier 1. And when Runaway Railroad opens, that will be tier 1 as well. Can't imagine Swirling Saucers to stay tier 1.
I don't see enough rides and attractions there to get rid of the tier system. Especially, if SW is as busy as they expect.

It'll probably be like Animal Kingdom is now. 1 Star Wars ride, then 2 of anything else. Don't forget Mickey's Railroad is opening around the same time (if not before) GE.

Tier 1:
Star Wars Battle
Millennium Falcon

Tier 2:
Slinky Dog
Aliens Swirling Saucers
Toy Story Mania
Mickey Railroad
Rock n Roller Coaster
Tower of Terror
Star Tours (maybe)
Beauty and the Beast
Disney Junior
Fantasmic
Frozen
Indiana Jones
Muppets
Little Mermaid

My guess is both Star Wars and Slinky Coaster as Tier 1. Everything else Tier 2. Have no idea what the hourly ride capacity of the Mickey ride will be - that may be a tier 1 as well depending on that. And likely would be tier 1 if it opens before Star Wars.

I doubt we’d see three tiers but I could see a larger Tier 1 with being allowed to pick 2 in that tier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter