Tier 1 vs Tier 2 Hoop Dee Doo Review?

mama36

Mouseketeer
I know the seats are in different places - is the experience much different between sitting in 1 vs. 2? Trying to decide if I want to use the DDP for Tier2 or pay OOP for 1. Would love feedback from those who have been. Also, my kids are 8, 6, and 3, fyi:)

Thanks!

We've only been on the balcony - I think we may have had Tier 2 once, since we were facing the stage directly. But our second trip was in Tier 3, the side balcony. I never felt like we were missing out, and they even called on us in the side balcony for questions. It was a little trickier, turning our seats to watch the show and finishing dinner, but still fun.

So, I guess I'm saying keep the Tier 2! ;)

THis will be our first year going, so I'm not sure, but here is a floorplan that might help you decide.

hoop-dee-do-seatingchart.gif

We were in tier 2 seating this time and they were just as good as any others I saw. We were on the right side as you walk in and it was great. The singers do a lot of walking around the restaurant and get people involved no matter where you sit. We really enjoyed it very much! :) :thumbsup2

We were there last month and I really don't think there is a bad table in the place. We were in the balcony and could see very well and the performers even go up there during the audience participation parts so we did not feel excluded. We used the DDP to pay and if I were to go again I'd do the same thing. Have fun!

We were there last month and I really don't think there is a bad table in the place. We were in the balcony and could see very well and the performers even go up there during the audience participation parts so we did not feel excluded. We used the DDP to pay and if I were to go again I'd do the same thing. Have fun!

I also used our dining credits and felt the same way there is not a bad place in the house! :thumbsup2 We really really enjoyed ourselves! :cool1:

Anyone know how long the boat ride is from MK and how early we should be at the MK boat launch to make it to the 9:30 show?

1) For seats
. . . tier1 is the best
. . . tier2 is the farthest away
. . . tier3 is the worst for table placement and cranking the neck
2) Why do you think they are different prices?
3) Some say "we had great tier2 (or tier3) seats".
4) Well, compared to tier1, it just ain't so.
5) Whenever possible, reserve tier1 !!!!!!!

NOTE: Why do you think theaters charge different prices for live performances? Poor seats are just poor seats! After all, would you rather sit in the orchestra seat (rows 1-4, or so) or 5-7 rows back? Of course, the orchestra seats are worse.

We are a party of 2. Will we get a table to ourselves or will we have to share with another family?

We were a party of two last June and we were seated by ourselves just to the left (if facing the stage). We loved the seats, close enough to the action but not tooooooo close.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter