Tie Dye Mickey Shirts-getting it tight enough???

bcarson

Mouseketeer<br><font color=9966ff>I will second Or
Okay I did my first one and it turned out okay. But one ear is very pronounced. But the other one that I ended with it was hard to knot it tight enough. Any suggestion?????? I have three more to go and hopefully it will only get better. If I have time I may redo this one but otherwise it will be okay. I can't post pics otherwise I would. Thanks!

No one can help?? :confused3 I am going to try again tonight.

When I made mine - I pulled the string very tight and it seemed to work - I saw someone who rubberbanded each ear seperately - you might want to try that

Well I hope it worked better. Last time I was just trying to knot it at the end and I couldn't get it close enough to the fabric if you know what I mean. This time I went underneath that last stitch a couple of times and it seemed really tight! So I hope it looks better. If these look better I will have to redo my first one. I am going to leave the color on longer also. I was not real happy with how bright it was. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter