• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

TicketsatWork Questions

mrsw94

DIS Veteran
I did a little searching, but still have a question. Mainly, can a friend of mine's company has an account, so is willing to buy the tickets for us. They currently have a deal that is buy a 2 day Hopper and get the 3rd day for free. The price is only a few dollars more than a 2 day Hopper from LMT (if they get them back in). So, I'm wondering if anyone has had a friend buy the tickets for them, and how that works?
Thanks so much!!

When our friends bought theirs from her work for our trip to WDW back in May, she had to physically be there to activate them at guest services at the first park they wanted to go to.

So, IDK if it's possible for them to get them for you without them going to be on the trip as well to activate them.

Beware of Working Advantage, which is affiliated with TicketsatWork. Someone here posted about getting used tickets from Working Advantage. The Yelp reviews showed that the problem was not uncommon with that company.
You might want to look at Undercover Tourist -- those tickets are very close in price to LMT prices -- and UT allows you to pre-purchase MP (which LMT currently does not).

I don’t have experience with buying tickets for someone else, but I have purchased and used Disneyland and other theme park tickets from Tickets At Work without any problems.

I purchased a ticket from them a few days ago and you enter who will pick up the tickets. Since the ticket was for me I entered my own name but I don't see why your friend couldn't enter your name. And the ticket was emailed to me so I am not sure why they needed to know who was picking the ticket up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter