• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tickets

Chilly

RIP Tag Fairy
Where is good to buy tickets these days?

I want the 10 day Magic Your Way ticket for 2 adults.

Thanks x

Should I buy now or wait and hope the $ improves.

I heard the prices might be going up but would that be for 2016 tickets only?

Could have sworn i'd found them for about £450, they are £480 with Undercover Tourist.

UT have been the cheapest consistently for us. Their prices include tax and shipping - anywhere you might find them cheaper probably won't.

If you've got the money and know you're definitely going it would be better to buy before the price increase, which is coming soon.

UT have been the cheapest consistently for us. Their prices include tax and shipping - anywhere you might find them cheaper probably won't.

If you've got the money and know you're definitely going it would be better to buy before the price increase, which is coming soon.

I think it was Florida Escapes which was £450. Every used them?

Should I buy now or wait and hope the $ improves.

I heard the prices might be going up but would that be for 2016 tickets only?

rumor has it that tickets prices will go up mid february

it's an US price increase, so 2015 MYW tickets will be affected.

not sure if UK tickets will reflect the price increase.

Don't know if this is helpful to anyone but I ordered mine yesterday disney 14 day ticket and universal 14 day 2 patk ticket for the price of £389 an adult this was from floridatix which I have used before but they price matched florida escapes as I had not used them before . All tickets booked on a £10 per person deposit and they also gave me a dine 4 less card which gives you great discounts used last year and saved a lit on meals .Glad I got them booked before any price increase don't need them to December but at least I know what to budget for

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter