• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tickets

snowrella

Mouseketeer
I have read that you can pick up your package tickets early at the kiosk at the parks. If you pick them up earlier can you then have the remaining days added on to you kttw cards when you check in to your resort. Has any one picked up there tickets early and do they give you a problem to do it

1- I have read that you can pick up your package tickets early at the kiosk at the parks.

2- If you pick them up earlier can you then have the remaining days added on to you kttw cards when you check in to your resort.

3- Has any one picked up there tickets early and do they give you a problem to do it

1- Yes. Up to 3 days early, at Guest Relations, just outside any of the theme parks.
2- Yes. At the Concierge Desk after check-in.
3- Dozens of posters here on the boards have reported to have done this successfully.

Be sure to read Cheshire Figment's permanent "Sticky" post (found at the top of this forum)
Everything About WDW Tickets -
CLICK HERE

Read Post#
15I. Getting Park Tickets Before Package Start Date

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter