tickets

There is a customer service window right next to HDDR/Trails End Resturant on the left. We usually buy ours there.

There is a customer service window right next to HDDR/Trails End Resturant on the left. We usually buy ours there.

Do you know how late this is open? Can I call and buy my tickets and pick them up when I check in?

What are the benefits of checking in online, has anyone used this?

We usually have our tickets already but this trip we will need to buy them. I thought they could put your tickets on the room card? At check in? No?

By the way, I have tried to check in online and it does not work. I have a feeling FtW is not set up for online check in.

You can also purchase tickets at the Outpost. I would suppose that you could use either location to "load" your room card (KTTW) with your ticket purchase but I don't know that part for sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter