Tickets (Universal & Kennedy)

gertiesquidge

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone,

I'm just trying to sort out tickets for Universal, well specifically WWoHP and also for Kennedy Space Centre. I want to get real tickets not vouchers, and obviously want a good deal :thumbsup2

Which ticket agents are good on price and reliable?

Thanks for any help
Love
gertiesquidge

We used Attraction Tickets Direct to book a trip to KSC - we go next Friday!! You do get a voucher not real tickets but if you've got children then you can save money. They've still got the deal on that we got - for every adult ticket you can get a free child ticket. That includes transport so we saved nearly £100.... worth sacrificing a real ticket for that sort of saving.

The trip is with Dolphin Tours - I need to ring them later today to reconfirm our trip and find out where we'll be picked up from and at what time.

Thanks wayneg and joanne74 that was really helpful :thumbsup2

Especially the tip about free child ticket for Kennedy Space Centre :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I've just booked those tickets now and can't wait for them to arrive :):cool1::)

Love
gertiesquidge x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter