Tickets Question

diznish

Earning My Ears
does Disney offer any kind of tickets that's longer than 10 days? I know the UK Disney site offers 14 days, but that's in £. And upgrading to an AP is unavailable as of right now as it would have to be the incredi-pass.

does Disney offer any kind of tickets that's longer than 10 days? I know the UK Disney site offers 14 days, but that's in £. And upgrading to an AP is unavailable as of right now as it would have to be the incredi-pass.
Only the UK tickets can be purchased for more than 10 park days.

I don’t think so but there is the Waterparks and More option. You would get equal number of entries as days on ticket to enter waterparks or minigolf, etc. They don’t need to be used on the same days, but can if you’d like.

A 10-day park-hopper plus is valid for 15 days. It is still 10 days in the theme parks but you also have 10 "plus" entries like waterparks, golf, foot-golf, mini-golf.

I'm in the same predicament, we need 13 days.
I've always wondered why Disney doesn't sell length of stay packages or at the very least, the option of choosing however many days you'd like to be in the parks. That's three days of lost revenue from our family. I just don't get it, especially now that APs can't be purchased.

Does anyone know why 10 days is the limit?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter