...Tickets on Ebay??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tigger-Boy

Earning My Ears
i am a very avid Ebayer user and am well aware of the risks but i see a lot of park hopper passes for a bit of a savings on there... there has to be people who are either pleased with that service or extremely disapointed... any one on the boards know???

I personally don't think I would buy tickets off of ebay, but, if I did I would make sure the seller has perfect feedback. Or has sold other similar items with no problems. That's just my .02 cents :goodvibes

17.gif

I would be real careful buying ticket on ebay. There's been a lot of scams lately.

I wouldn't buy tickets from ebay just because there is no way to tell how many days are really left on them. It would stink to spend all that money only to arrive at the gate and be turned away and then pay full price after all.

Not sure what you are asking? Every seller on ebay is different. Some are legit and some aren't. No one here can tell you if you would get legit tix or not.

Disney tickets are non transferable. They can't legally be sold to others. The DIS doesn't allow discussions of getting around Disney's rules so I am locking this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter