Tickets In Wonderland discounts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pooh667

Mouseketeer
Hi,

We are considering getting the TIW card for our trip in July. We are DVC members staying at Saratoga Springs. I see that The Artist's Palette is on the list of discounts. Does that mean if I buy the refillable mugs there that we will get the 20% discount off of them too? Thanks for any info you can give me.

That's a good question! I edited my original response, because I think that the discount might actually work there for your whole order, so the mugs may count. Hopefully someone who has done this there will know. :)

I agree, I surely wouldn't count on it either, but if it's a quick service counter place, they probably just give you the discount on the whole bill at the end of the transaction if you are buying other stuff too. I can imagine it might work. (even though my first thought, and what I wrote first, was no, mugs are not available for discount)

Will be interesting to see if the OP reports back that it worked. Ive never been to Saratoga Springs or any of the resort quick service places (besides at the Poly where TIW doesn't work at Capt Cooks) and I've never bought a mug either, so obviously I have no idea and shouldnt even have posted on this thread, lol. I use the TIW every day on our trips though, so was trying to be helpful. Not, lol. (laughing at myself here!) :goodvibes

Thank you for your responses. I am certainly not counting on it. I was just curious and thought someone on here may know. If I do get mugs when I go, I will post and let you know but I am not going to July so someone may have an answer before me. :)

I once bought a mug along with food at All Star Sports' food court, and I got the TIW discount on it. I wouldn't count on it being the same, but you might. :)

I bought a mug with food several years ago at Pop, and got the discount. But I figured it was more a matter of the CM not knowing how to discount one without discounting the other. I thought I had read somewhere that there was no discount on the mug. But it looks like plenty people have gotten it, although I wouldn't count on it. Nice bonus if you do get it.

You are not supposed to get that discount on anything but actual food and beverages, but it appears the cms don't separate the items out much of the time.

No they tell you it's only on food and beverages. At least that's how it was in November.

I got it on my whole order at ASM in January, this included mugs, Krispy treats, and goofy candy cause they sell some of the novelty items in the food court.

Wow, didn't think you got the discount at any CS restaurant (except flame tree). Guess I need to read the books when I buy the card.

There are 10 counter service that accept, it, because they are in locations that have no table service (or used to have no table service)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter