Tickets in January

herewego1

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know when ticket "deals" for SW in early January come out? Have there been any in the past during this time? I know the buy 1 adult/get 1 free child is only good until the end of December. Too bad for us!

We are going mid-January, so I will be watching this thread and I will come back and report if I find anything. :)

Joining in as well. We were going to go to Legoland but after the horrible reviews we decided to do Sea World IF there are some good deals.

I'm really disappointed that there are zero offers coming out. In fact, I think we're now going to skip Sea World on our upcoming vacation, much as I hate to say it. I just can't wait around any more for something to come up. And we need to save some money. Sigh.

Does anyone know when ticket "deals" for SW in early January come out? Have there been any in the past during this time? I know the buy 1 adult/get 1 free child is only good until the end of December. Too bad for us!

Can I bother you for the code good through the end of December?

No code, you can just buy the tickets at their website.

I am also watching for a deal. My family is going to visit my parents who have a place in Daytona and I was thinking of taking a day trip to Orlando. We were just at Disney in October and never been to SeaWorld, so I'm hoping something will pop up.

Thanks for the info, we are heading to Disney in January, doing Seaworld first. I didnt realize they do special offers like that. We were considering buying a season pass to Seasme Place since we live less than an hour from there and usually visit at least twice a year, also gets you free admission to Seaworld, Busch Gardens. So we thought it was worth looking into......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter