tickets from undercovertourits

kristinebarboza

Mouseketeer
has anyone brought universal tickets from this site
just want to know if i can trust them
or do u suggest a different site for a better discount
thanks

I have used them several times and found them to be prompt and very price-competitive. There is a "secret" link from the monthly mousesavers.com newsletter that provides access to UT's best discounts. They may not be the absolute "best" discounts, but I would say they are pretty close in terms of availability to the general public.

I've done a spreadsheet comparing ticket prices from the various discount brokers and the park itself (for WDW, at least) and have generally found UT to be the cheapest.

I have used them several times and found them to be prompt and very price-competitive. There is a "secret" link from the monthly mousesavers.com newsletter that provides access to UT's best discounts. They may not be the absolute "best" discounts, but I would say they are pretty close in terms of availability to the general public.

Once you order, how long does it take to get your tickets? tia

We were there this past October. Bought both our WDW and US tickets from UT. No problems what so ever, and they were the cheapest. I live closer to the West coast and I usually had my tickets within 3-5 days. Depending on what day I ordered them on.

We've spent a considerable amount of money on WDW tickets from the discount link thru mousesavers....I consider them very reliable. :thumbsup2

I used them last Nov. I received my tickets within the week. Everything was fine. I would use them again.

Another endorsement. Good prices, and I've received my tickets in as little as two days (with standard shipping). And I'm about 1,000 miles away.

ive used undercover tourist and maple leaf tickets, i normally order from ut but normally grab dinner show tickets and stuff at maple leaf as most people dont know what dinner shows or other attractions they wanna do till they get there if any at all due to time constraints or change of plans or whatever and normally am around kissimi area every couple days anyway.

i like maple leaf as you can walk in and buy everything dont think ut has a shop in florida where you can buy tickets you forgot to get last minute...i know u can pick up there but think they have to be ordered before hand then mailed there? both maple leaf and ut prices are close some are cheaper or more expensive by a lttile bit at both of them.

I've purchased tickets via UndercoverTourist in the past. From those who have used the "secret link" via the free mousesavers.com newsletter, can you tell me my approximate savings on 4-day park-to-park tickets for five folks (four adults one child 3-9 yrs) by purchasing via the mousesavers newsletter link vs. purchasing direclty from the UT website?

TIA

I've purchased tickets via UndercoverTourist in the past. From those who have used the "secret link" via the free mousesavers.com newsletter, can you tell me my approximate savings on 4-day park-to-park tickets for five folks (four adults one child 3-9 yrs) by purchasing via the mousesavers newsletter link vs. purchasing direclty from the UT website?

TIA

Sent you a PM.

Sent you a PM.

Received your PM. Many thanks - exactly the info I sought, and I appreciate the detailed breakdown. Confirmed my guesstimate -- about a $20 savings (we're limited to the 4 days) . . .

Sorry for the lack of board etiquette re: posting prices.

Received your PM. Many thanks - exactly the info I sought, and I appreciate the detailed breakdown. Confirmed my guesstimate -- about a $20 savings (we're limited to the 4 days) . . .

Sorry for the lack of board etiquette re: posting prices.

Sure thing. Glad I was able to help. As I said in my PM, what you save will get you some Dole Whips or some Mickey Bars. Me personally, it would get me a couple of adult beverages if you know what I mean. :rolleyes1

I have used UT three times in the past four years and am planning to order from them again this year. They are very prompt and reliable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter