Tickets from UCT

RogueLeader

Earning My Ears
So I ordered my tickets last week from UCT. Do they send a confirmation email when they ship them? Or do the tickets just show up one day. I know it says ten days and I am nowhere near that yet, but I can't help going to the mailbox each day hoping to find them in there!

I ordered from UCT, too. I got a confirmation when I ordered but nothing indicating shipment. The 15th will be my 10 days and nothing yet. I wish they'd come. I have such an irrational fear that they just won't show and I won't be able to do anything about it.

Just ordered from them about 8 days ago. Got a confirmation email after the order was placed, as well as an email telling that they had been shipped. Two days later they were in my mailbox. The last time we used them I also got an email telling me that they had shipped.

I placed an order today - received confirmation email and to my surprise also received an email stating my order has shipped.

I ordered on March 4th, shipping confirmation on the 11th, expected delivery the 14th.

But note that they come in a plain envelope (ours last week was a white padded envelope) that doesn't say Undercover Tourist (I'm sure this is a safety feature - so someone doesn't steal your tickets). I think the return address was in Florida.

I just picked mine up today!

Never got an email stating they had shipped, also had to go to the post office to get them as it required a signature.

Got mine last week, it took exactly 10 business days. 2 days prior to arrival I got a shipping email with info to track the package.

I wouldn't worry. I read tons of reviews about them and there was not one negative that I found.

Ours came within 10 days too. I think it depends on your vacation dates. I noticed there was a place to say when you needed them by. Our vacation date starts on the 20th which is a Wed. so I put the previous Friday March 15th as my date to get them by. They sent out an email when they were shipped with a tracking number.

I ordered mine last Thursday and have not received a shipping email, or the envelope yet. But I am guessing I will receive them by the end of this week or beginning of next.

But note that they come in a plain envelope (ours last week was a white padded envelope) that doesn't say Undercover Tourist (I'm sure this is a safety feature - so someone doesn't steal your tickets). I think the return address was in Florida.

Correct, it does say it came from UCT though, but the average person would have no clue the value of what is inside. I too got a shipping confirmation about 7 days after my order and got the tickets last week. :thumbsup2

Got mine today-Day 9. Didn't get any kind of shipping confirmation email. WOOT! They're here!

Whoo Hoo! Got my shipping notice today. Should be here in a couple days. Never had any doubt as I had seen UCT recommended in many places including on here. I was just wondering if they let you know when they shipped. Apparently they do! As a side note they are REALLY nice. My mom is going along with us and when I ordered her ticket I accidentally ordered it twice. Called and left a message after posted 'business' hours and got a call right back, they took care of everything!

Now my brother in law ordered HIS tickets from a place called 'Orlando Ticket Club'. Never heard of them. He got them cheaper than UCT, we kept teasing him they were going to show up drawn in crayon or something. He did get real tickets and I imagine he will have no trouble at the gate. I just couldn't take the risk on a company I had never heard of!

This is good to hear! I have been waiting 14 days since an e-mail, saying they were shipped on the 1st of March.

I'm in Australia so if they are taking up to 10 days for USA delivery I should not stop worrying!:)

No email or shipping notice when I ordered them. Got them in 8 days

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I ordered on the 28th....got the email that they were shipped on the 5th of March. Then a few days later they arrived. Our trip is the 20th of this month.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter