tickets from non-disney source question

Va-bear

BEAR!
Hi all,
I am buying tickets thru a source my job has instead of directly from Disney, as I always have in the past. I was hoping to make FP selections but realize my tickets arent 'linked' to my hotel reservation (on-site). Do I have to wait until I have gone into a park and used my tickets to make FP reservations? Thanks!

Link your tickets to your MDE account. Also link your hotel reservation to your MDE.

60 days before your check-in date, you can book your FPs for the length of your stay or the total of your ticket entitlements.

Thanks!!! Will do! I just didnt know if the Disney website wold let me link tickets they didnt sell me...

What happens with a will call ticket? Is there a number on the confirmation? It is a package with an off site company.

What happens with a will call ticket? Is there a number on the confirmation? It is a package with an off site company.
You would have to ask the company. Or, read their policy/procedures.

Park Savers sends out an email explaining their voucher and confirmation process. Your offsite company should have something similar to answer your concerns.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter