• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tickets for the parks....

twinglefam

Mouseketeer
Hello....planning a trip to Disney Jan 11 through 15 and was wondering where is the best place, link or site to purchase park tickets?

Thanks ...these are such great threads....wealth of info!!

andrea

Just used them for this coming trip. I have read many, many, great things about them.

I second Ticketmania.com ...I will be using them for an upcoming purchase in a couple of weeks.

Again I ask, what is the advantage of ticketmania? Comparing ticketmania to Disney online prices, Disney is cheaper! Am I missing something? (code, membership...) :confused3

Edit: After some research I found the prices on Disney did not include taxes. Ticketmania included taxes and free delivery. I just signed up for the mousesavers.com newsletter and I'm hoping to save even more with their discount codes.

The prices shown on the Disney site don't include the taxes. The price shown on Ticketmania does.

Got to read the fine print! Ticketmania was cheapest for us, we got the tickets when they said we would, and they photocopied the backs for us, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter