Tickets & Extras not in App

mdsd8700

It's kind of fun to do the impossible
I have a short 1.5 day trip booked for the end of August. I booked the package online with DLP in March and purchased Premier Access Ultimate as well as some other extras. I am in the US but booked through the UK. I never checked further in the App other than to verify the hotel reservation was there.

However, today I decide to take a full look to make sure everything was showing properly. The online site correctly shows all of my trip details. However the App only shows the hotel reservation. There is nothing in My Tickets & Passes, although tickets are required when booking online with DLP. I changed the language on the App to correspond to the UK, but it didn't help.

Are tickets suppose to show up in the App? And what about the Premier Access Ultimate, if that is not showing on the App how am I going to be able to utilize it? I am not sure if I am doing something wrong?

Any advice is appreciated. Thanks.

I am not sure, to be honest. You booked directly at Disney, not a third party? A week ago, someone booked through Expedia and reported the tickets showed up a week before.

Other question, on your confirmation are all your extra's listed here? If yes, I wouldn't be too worried.

Otherwise, it cannot hurt to call. You can call WDW and asked to be transferred to DLP. To save on international call costs.

I'm not sure whether Premier Access Ultimate shows up in the app as I've never purchased it, but whenever I book a package through the DLP site, it's just the hotel booking that shows in my app. When you arrive, you'll get a MagicPass which acts as your room key and park tickets, and will show any meal plans purchased. As Karin said, as long as it's on your confirmation, I wouldn't worry.

I am not sure, to be honest. You booked directly at Disney, not a third party? A week ago, someone booked through Expedia and reported the tickets showed up a week before.

Other question, on your confirmation are all your extra's listed here? If yes, I wouldn't be too worried.

Otherwise, it cannot hurt to call. You can call WDW and asked to be transferred to DLP. To save on international call costs.
Booked directly with Disney and the confirmation shows the extras. Thanks for the tip on how to call DLP.

I'm not sure whether Premier Access Ultimate shows up in the app as I've never purchased it, but whenever I book a package through the DLP site, it's just the hotel booking that shows in my app. When you arrive, you'll get a MagicPass which acts as your room key and park tickets, and will show any meal plans purchased. As Karin said, as long as it's on your confirmation, I wouldn't worry.
I was not sure the Premier Access Ultimate pass would show/was supposed to show up in the app.

Since my confirmation does show the extras, I am sure all is fine. However I will call just to find out exactly how it does work.

Thank you both for. you replies, it is appreciated.

We have a stay coming up in a few weeks. I can see my hotel stay and nothing else. I called and was told that the tickets won’t show up until your first day and they are activated. You can always call wdw number and ask to be transferred to DLP and ask for confirmation.

We have a stay coming up in a few weeks. I can see my hotel stay and nothing else. I called and was told that the tickets won’t show up until your first day and they are activated. You can always call wdw number and ask to be transferred to DLP and ask for confirmation.
Thank you! I have not called yet, but this very helpful information and I appreciate it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter