Tickets: CAA or Undercover Tourist

joandegennaro

DIS Veteran
I was just at my local CAA office getting my TripTick for our drive down in 2 weeks, thought I would have a look at the prices of tickets offered. What I found was the the cost of a CAA 10 dayPHNE ticket is $563.39. This price is in US dollars and taxes are included. The price at Undercover Tourist is $524.00 US. Thats almost a $40 difference and when your buying for 4 adults it adds up.

Don't need tickets just yet but was interested in the price difference. Still working off my leftover tickets from 2009 buy 4 get 3 free deal. Allowed me to get the 10 day PH/WFM/NE for the price of a 4 day! It was an amazing deal and still have 8 days left plus all water parks. Should last us another 2 to 3 trips just in park tickets and a good 10 trips in water parks since we would only go once per trip if the weather is nice. Might just save up to buy before the next August increase to save us some more $$.

I was just at my local CAA office getting my TripTick for our drive down in 2 weeks, thought I would have a look at the prices of tickets offered. What I found was the the cost of a CAA 10 dayPHNE ticket is $563.39. This price is in US dollars and taxes are included. The price at Undercover Tourist is $524.00 US. Thats almost a $40 difference and when your buying for 4 adults it adds up.

We *love* undercover tourist and they are on par with Disney for service! Just amazing!

Interesting. We used UT this time too, but I didn't do a comparison--did my "due diligence" the first time I used UT, and it was clearly cheaper. Haven't followed up to check since then, so good to know the discount is still good.

I use UC, but not a CAA member. CAA used to include preferred parking however (up front, right behind the handicap section). Check to see if it is still available; might be worth a few bucks extra!

I use UC, but not a CAA member. CAA used to include preferred parking however (up front, right behind the handicap section). Check to see if it is still available; might be worth a few bucks extra!

I think you have to book your whole trip with CAA to get the preferred parking so as a DVC member I'll stick with UT.

I think you have to book your whole trip with CAA to get the preferred parking so as a DVC member I'll stick with UT.

I purchased a ticket through CAA last November and I got the free parking pass. It has a few blackout days but I would get one ticket through CAA If it was only around $20 more than UT, which is a great company for discounted Disney Tickets. That Preferred parking pass is amazing. On Christmas morning we went to Epcot and parked about a 2 minute walk from the entrance. Then after riding TT and Soarin, we drove to and met the kids at AK at 10:30 in the morning and again had great parking spot. Then drove back to VWL after riding Everest and we were back at the hotel before noon, all thanks to the parking spot and not waiting for buses. Parking spots fill up and put you further back later in the day.

I purchased a ticket through CAA last November and I got the free parking pass. It has a few blackout days but I would get one ticket through CAA If it was only around $20 more than UT, which is a great company for discounted Disney Tickets. That Preferred parking pass is amazing. On Christmas morning we went to Epcot and parked about a 2 minute walk from the entrance. Then after riding TT and Soarin, we drove to and met the kids at AK at 10:30 in the morning and again had great parking spot. Then drove back to VWL after riding Everest and we were back at the hotel before noon, all thanks to the parking spot and not waiting for buses. Parking spots fill up and put you further back later in the day.

Just called my local office after reading your post. Was told have to purchase a 4 day mininium ticket in order to get the parking pass which is good for use for a year. I would be great if you plan on going more than once in a year but not so sure its worth the $$ right now. Never had a problem with parking close to entrance at all last year and we did park hop. Given all the walking you do in WDW having to park a 5-10 min walk away really isn't a big deal to us. Now if we were lugging around young kids and strollers and going in the heat of the summer that might make a difference but those days are far in the past for us and hopefully a good 10-15 years into the future of returning to our lives

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter