Tickets at gate and Monday vs Wednesday?

jm106

DIS Veteran
We decided to do just one day at universal in end if june( we went in October.)

We will be there the week prior to July 4, I know very hot, very crowded.
My question is would Monday June 29 or Wednesday July 1 make any difference crowd wise?

Also, how early can we buy tickets if we do it at the gate?
I have not found cheaper single day tickets so I considered just buying the day of. Last time I took advantage of USSSA park to oark deal but I read it is no longer available to anyone?

I wouldn't buy them day of. Waits at the ticket booths can take forever. I would purchase online and pick up at the kiosk.

I don't think the day matters.

You can also just do the print at home version. That way you don't have to wait at all.

I hope it is ok to tag on to your question! I will have to buy tickets at the gate for my family as I will use my AP to get a discount. I was going to by them the night before our park day. Does anyone know if the ticket/gate stays open all the time during park operational hours? Our flight does not get in until the evening.

TIA!

I hope it is ok to tag on to your question! I will have to buy tickets at the gate for my family as I will use my AP to get a discount. I was going to by them the night before our park day. Does anyone know if the ticket/gate stays open all the time during park operational hours? Our flight does not get in until the evening.

TIA!

It will be open 30 minutes after the park closes.

I just realized park is open 8am-10pm the day we go. Wanting to try again to get on Gringotts(last time, 3 hours in line with it going down and back up and finally got out if line before they shut down for the day), how early should we arrive?

They don't close the Gringotts line early anymore. You should be able to ride it in the evening when the lines go down.

And...since you went in October and are going in June...if you think this sort of travel might continue, you might look into upgrading to at least a Power Pass. :)

And...since you went in October and are going in June...if you think this sort of travel might continue, you might look into upgrading to at least a Power Pass. :)
I really don't think it will sadly. This was not planned as it were.
They don't close the Gringotts line early anymore. You should be able to ride it in the evening when the lines go down.
thanks. I'm unsure of what to expect crowd wise being July 4th week but figured quite busy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter