Tickets at dtd ?

FunkyFunBuckets

Mouseketeer
Just wondering if you can buy park tickets (one day park hopper) anywhere in DTD ?

only going for one day but it would be handy to be able to purchase my park ticket in dtd perhaps a day before if not then you can get them at the ttc right ? what time do they open at as i would like to get them as early as possible only having one day at the parks :sad2:

1- Just wondering if you can buy park tickets (one day park hopper) anywhere in DTD ?

only going for one day but it would be handy to be able to purchase my park ticket in dtd perhaps a day before if not then

2- you can get them at the ttc right ?

3- what time do they open at as i would like to get them as early as possible only having one day at the parks :sad2:

1- Yes. Two Guest Relations locations at DTD.

DTD-Mktplce-120810b.jpg

DTD-WestSide-120810.jpg

2- Yes, and at the MK front gates. (#9 below.)

MK-Gates-RopeDrop_040912b.jpg

3- 7:30AM.
(If -during very busy holiday times- MK is opening at 7AM for AM EMH, then ticket booths will open at 6:30AM.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter