Tickets arrived! :) now some questions

crazykk

Earning My Ears
Am super excited as our tkts arrived today we are going on 30th nov for 4 nights.
So a few questions please.x
How long before do we need to be at st pancreas for eurostar?
Can anyone tell me the typical procedure ie get on train arrive then where next?
Hotel or straight to park? What should we see first?
My dd is 3 and will be turning 4 whilst there we have booked cafe mickey for her bday dinner but what other nice surprises can we do for her out there?
Thankyou.x

I'd be at St Pancras at least an hour before the train leaves, you have to go through passport control and it can get busy.

In terms of getting on the train - you should have the coach car and seating numbers on your tickets. They will call you when the train is ready for boarding and you will join the queue to get up on to the platform. Once on the platform, find your coach and board, luggage storage for suitcases is either end of the coach. Sometimes there may not be enough space for all the luggage for the coach - you just need to move up/down the train and find some space in other luggage compartments.

Once the train has departed Ashford somebody from Disney will work their way up/down the train handing out tickets etc

When you arrive you just take your luggage to Disney Express (top floor at the station) and check your luggage in. It will be sent to your hotel/room sometime later, meanwhile you can go straight to the park and have fun :)

In terms of birthday surprises, well Cafe Mickey is a great place for a birthday, especially in the evening.

Depends on finances, but the princess makeover in the DLH might be a nice surprise :)

Good luck and have fun!

I booked my eurostar tickets from my home town, we arrived in London with 1 hour to board eurostar!

The e ticket machine didn't work so had to que at another ticket office, then went through turnstiles with only 1 ticket for the 2 of us and ticket wasn't checked ever again!!

Through X-ray and even 4 year old had to take his jacket off, then passports! Straight to platform!

Your coach number on ticket, look on floor near doors to see number! Sods law I was right at the front of the train and it's a he'll of a walk / long train!

Had to juggle luggage around until got case in rack, doors closed and was off before I got to seat! We had an hour!

I'm a panic traveller and was not on the direct train, so I asked eurostar what station before was, was told a station name to stop at 3, at 3.10 we arrived at my stop, so panic getting off as we was early arrival!

Then went to hotel, we didn't get Disney express with our service!

I did pay for it on the return and was great service!

Thankyou! What time can we check into. Hotel ? (sequoia lodge)
We might want to freshen up before hitting the parks.
Also where should we head first in the park.?
Just counting down the days now!...

you can check into your onsite hotel whenever you like, they have 24-hour reception. If you arrive before 3pm your room may not be ready (although it might) but you will get your park tickets etc (if you haven't got Disney Express with your booking).

you can check into your onsite hotel whenever you like, they have 24-hour reception. If you arrive before 3pm your room may not be ready (although it might) but you will get your park tickets etc (if you haven't got Disney Express with your booking).

Is that the same with the Davy Crockett Ranch do you know?

Are you getting the direct eurostar home on the Sunday? If so we'll see you there, I'll be the frazzled looking woman trying to deal with everyone's cases!

Have a great time you're little one will love it x

Hi Tinker
Yes. we come home sunday direct.
Day after little ones bday!.im pretty sure she wont want to leave.you cant miss me im the asian lady abt 4ft tall! lol.x
Infact my 3yr old is fast catching up and will end up taller than me soon!
I wander if i will be allowed on any rides at the park! :/

your daughter turns 4 when you are there right. there are some nice things then.

you can get her a birthday badge and then she will get a birthday call from mickey.

if you are going to buffalo bill you get a free ticket if your birthday is in the same month. (maybe she is to young)

if you are dining you get a free mail for the birthday girl in selected restaurants.

if you going to a restaurant to celebrate her birthday choose cafe mickey she will have extra character time if you order a birthday cake.

you also do the princess makeover at disneyland hotel. there are diffrent makeovers. but if she has already a dress you can also take only the hair makeup and photoshoot.

to see first. go the the new princess paviloen. it is a building where they can meet princesses and take photo's. it is inside.

if you go to a restaurant take a birthday card with you and ask a castmember if the character will sign it. believe me they do it. i did it at cafe mickey.

your daughter turns 4 when you are thre right. there are some nice thingd then.

you can get her a birthday bage and then she will get a birthday call from mickey.

if you are going to buffalo bill you get a free ticket if your birthday is in the same month. (maybe hey are to young)

isn't this an AP holder's offer only?

if you are dining you get a free mail for the birthday girl in selected restaurants.

again, isn't this for AP holders only and the remaining members of the party have to spend at least 50 euros on the bill, to get the free child's meal?

if you going to a restaurant to celebrate her birthday choose cafe mickey she will have extra character time if you order a birthday cake.

I don't think the OP has annual passes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter