Tickets arriived but not together on Eurostar

bluegirl

Mouseketeer
HI all i am very excited that my tickets arrived yesterday but on the down side my daughter and i are not sitting together on the Eurostar in either direction which is a pain, do you think there is anything i can do? I am surprised that they have separated a child and an adult travelling together.(11yrs)
Janex

hi bluegirl
This was same case we had last year , we phoned Eurostar and explained the situation . They sorted the seating out, with no problems, this is the phone number for eurostar 08705 186 186.
linnielass

Thankyou for that very helpfull info i will ring them as soon as i am home to see if we can get somthing sorted.
Janex

Hi Jane,
Hope you don't mind me asking, but did you book direct through Disney? I only ask because we booked direct with Disney and that is my main worry! Our party consists of 6 adults and 6 children, really hoping we don't get split up! Its all part of the excitement, catching the first glimpse of Disney!!!!
Thanks Kaz xx

Hiya yes we booked direct with Disney, but i have just rung Eurostar on the number above and they have sorted me out with seats together for both jouirneys without any problem, apparently i have to go to the manual check in desk on the day and they will sort the tickets out.
Janex

i booked mine seperatly and thought i was seated away from my family but luckily its the way the seats are numbered, we are actually sitting together lol

I just thought :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: when I started to read.

Thank goodness you got it sorted. :goodvibes

ahhh this is one of my main worrys about when we go to disneyland we booked with disney is there anyway you can insure you aint spilt up

We found that we saved about £100 by booking the Eurostar part directly with Eurostar. I booked over the phone as tickets were not available via the web (this was 8 months in advance), and the lady was able to tell me exactly where our seats were. She also ensured we have forward facing seats on both journeys, there are only 2 of us travelling, but I guess if there were 4 of you then you could ensure you are all seated round a table both ways. :thumbsup2

So, I think it is worth booking with a human being at Eurostar, and if you want Disney Express then this can be added for a charge anyway, if you book accommodation through Disney Direct.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter